A message to the 'Guard

*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Fellow "guard, although I have yet to be present for any of the recent Sensate murders, I have been keeping up with the latest news on said incidents. I think this would be an excellent time to cause some damage around the Cage, using these murders as a distraction. Any who can obtain acid bombs in large quantities please do so, and bring them to the armory for inventory count. These can be used as excellent tools for entropy. I will be in contact...

~Orion
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Dorian sends a note back to Orion

"Take care with the acid brother. But, may i suggest, if you dare, try and get it on the faces of those pretty boy and girl sensates. Use it to scar, not to kill. I believe their pain and torment will be a lot more exquisite than their deaths."
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Replies to Dorian:

Funny, brother. Though you misunderstand my use of the liquid. Worry not, I will be in contact with more information shortly.

~Orion
*DemonicResonance

Posted by *DemonicResonance »

A rather distinct looking blonde man sits in the outskirts of the room as Orion gives his speech, watching him intensely. As he finishes, the man puts on a pair of red-flavoured shades and lights a cigar, wordlessly making his way out into in the streets of Sigil for what ever nefarious purposes.