Violent Opportunity:

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Cromlich hearing the news of Marius violent rampage seems more than excited to do the exact opposite of thwarting him... leaving this message in his wake:

"While my dearest Pentar spends her time stargazing upon the Modron March, I have an offer to any Doomguard who accepts.

I have become most attracted to the... violent work of our mutual order-destroying accomplice, and I believe this would be an ... ample opportunity to gain some ground in our own modus operandi.

It is for that reason I instruct you to hinder any attempt the triad of order makes to thwart this Marius Darktale... though let us not be too direct in the matter.

Our enemies have eyes, ears and noses to sniff out our plans, we dont want to lure them in unnecessarily.

That is why I propose a riot, I would pay well to the one able to start an efficent riot that could... hinder, the advance of the Harmonium and its companions.

Do give me a call when a champion daring enough steps up to the challange."
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Kail approaches Ely with the now old note and seeks more information regarding whether this was ever followed up on or not.
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Master Cromlich replies simply that with Marius tradgically missing the matter has become rather stale, thus stagnant. Oh well, he regards, one more peice of entropy to wither away the time.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Are there any leads regarding this persons dissapearance?