Business meeting sought

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

*Envelope left with the Public representative of the Armory*

To whom it may concern or benefit

I would like to schedule a meeting with a representative of your organization in regards to a procurement of equipmentÂ… possibly a large amount of crafted weapons and armors.

I am not interested in discussions of philosophies, faction visions nor lessons in morality or civil standards. This is merely a matter of business so any representative should have the authority to create monetary quotes on behalf of the Armory.

I can be found either at Khazeets, the Gilded Dragon Inn in the LadyÂ’s Ward or ConstablesÂ’ Hotel in Tradegate.

Charles Goodman
*Xynisto

Posted by *Xynisto »

A message at all places (Khazeets, Gilded Dragon and Constables'Hotel) for Charles Goodman is delivered:

If you plan to use this equipment for Guvners or Hardheads then we have to deny your offer. In that case you would do better in confiscate equipment. If not then we agree business is business. I will send one of my slaves to hear your response and to receive a list of your necessary weapons and armor.

Xynisto

*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Darkrob,Jun 1 2011 wrote: *Envelope left with the Public representative of the Armory*

To whom it may concern or benefit

I would like to schedule a meeting with a representative of your organization in regards to a procurement of equipmentÂ… possibly a large amount of crafted weapons and armors.

I am not interested in discussions of philosophies, faction visions nor lessons in morality or civil standards. This is merely a matter of business so any representative should have the authority to create monetary quotes on behalf of the Armory.

I can be found either at Khazeets, the Gilded Dragon Inn in the LadyÂ’s Ward or ConstablesÂ’ Hotel in Tradegate.

Charles Goodman
*A response is sent to the message owner*

If you require base, non-enchanted weapons, I can be of assistance with any equipment. If you require enchanting then you will require a third party. If the former, contact me with a list of your requested equipment, and your intended use of such equipment, and I will begin working on the inventory.

~Orion
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

((OOC: Mabus - i believe it is a RP request to get his hands on some quality Doomguard crafted stuff. Not necessary that the actual items be created IG. Rob can clarify of course))
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Loki_999,Jun 6 2011 wrote: ((OOC: Mabus - i believe it is a RP request to get his hands on some quality Doomguard crafted stuff. Not necessary that the actual items be created IG. Rob can clarify of course))
((Orion's an accomplished smith. So either way, he'll make it for a price. :plotting: ))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Xynisto,Jun 6 2011 wrote: A message at all places (Khazeets, Gilded Dragon and Constables'Hotel) for Charles Goodman is delivered:

If you plan to use this equipment for Guvners or Hardheads then we have to deny your offer. In that case you would do better in confiscate equipment. If not then we agree business is business. I will send one of my slaves to hear your response and to receive a list of your necessary weapons and armor.

Xynisto
*A response is sent via local courier*

Master Xynisto

It is with regret that I must decline any meeting with an unpaid servant. This meeting is to ascertain the possible costs of various pieces of equipment, both singular and in bulk. It is from experience that I have found unpaid personnel to be characteristically unreliable in negotiations. As was stated in my original request, any representative must be able to negotiate on behalf of the Armory or the Crafters involved.

As for my clients, suffice to say that I am the potential client of the Armory and that I am not Harmonium or Guvnor. Whom my clients are, where resale is involved, are my business.

Should you still be interested, please contact me as before.

Charles Goodman.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Mabus,Jun 6 2011 wrote: *A response is sent to the message owner*

If you require base, non-enchanted weapons, I can be of assistance with any equipment. If you require enchanting then you will require a third party. If the former, contact me with a list of your requested equipment, and your intended use of such equipment, and I will begin working on the inventory.

~Orion

Master Orion

I am still interested in negotiations for non-enchanted weapons and armors. I would like to meet any representative of the Armory who can negotiate deals for singular and bulk prices.

As for their intended useÂ… Seeing as I am your potential client, and the fact that I am a merchant, the negotiated gear will be for resale to my clients. What there use will be for is a matter entirely between myself and those whom purchase from me.

Should you still be interested in meeting and discussing these matters, please contact me as before.

Charles Goodman
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Darkrob,Jun 6 2011 wrote:
Mabus,Jun 6 2011 wrote: *A response is sent to the message owner*

~Orion

Master Orion

I am still interested in negotiations for non-enchanted weapons and armors. I would like to meet any representative of the Armory who can negotiate deals for singular and bulk prices.

As for their intended useÂ… Seeing as I am your potential client, and the fact that I am a merchant, the negotiated gear will be for resale to my clients. What there use will be for is a matter entirely between myself and those whom purchase from me.

Should you still be interested in meeting and discussing these matters, please contact me as before.

Charles Goodman
We can meet at your convenience. Or if schedules conflict, feel free to send me a list in a personal message sent to my own quarters within the Armory and I will get you the price for your wares.
*Xynisto

Posted by *Xynisto »

*a reply*

Charles, my slaves are not for negotiating, only to deliver and pick up information. I do not allow my slaves to think of business.

Without a guarantee that our masterworks do not fall in the hands of the Guvners or Hardheads we do not wish to conclude a deal of this sort. We can recommend Master Orion for superb quality non enchanted weapons, which can be sold to even Guvners or Hardheads.

Xynisto