Lowar Planar Alliance

*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

*a note is written and handed out to all faction members written on paper that looks as though it has been trampled around the Cage for a while and reused*

Fellow 'guards:

There is a mystery afoot in the Cage and beyond, and I have witnessed this firsthand. An apparent alliance between a succubus and an alu-fiend, both supposed enemies of the eternal Blood War. Yes, you read this correctly. In a conversation held between them at Khazeet's, and witnessed by myself firsthand, the two spoke in regards to putting a stop to the Blood War altogether. Mentioned as supposed tools to accomplish this task were some sort of magical stones. I saw these stones in their posession - stones of incredible radiance and color to rival that of the Quasi-Elemental Plane of Radiance! I am unsure of the exact properties of these stones. We must obtain a sample of these stones, as they mentioned a location with many more.

I have been given orders from Factol Pentar to investigate this mystery, and to possibly bring assistance to these two in completing their task in ending the Blood War. You are all to aid me in this endeavor by whatever means necessary, as per her orders.

Just imagine the chaos unleashed by such a feat! The Blood War has gone on since the beginnings of the multiverse. It spills over into the planes like flash floods of blood, war, and destruction. Yet, imagine the fiends of the Lower Planes becoming friends and allies!! Tanar'ri...baatezu...yugoloth!! All fighting together to bring destruction to the other planes... The devas, assimon and celestials waging a great war that will bring the final destruction to the multiverse and the fabric of its makeup come crashing down to oblivion!

Perhaps we will see the end of the multiverse in our time. This is a chance we must not pass up.

Your tasks, are to watch for these two creatures. Study them, watch them. Find out as much as you can about their plans: what they are, how they will manage to go about fulfilling their plan, and when. Listen to their conversations amongst them. Watch for these stones they carry. Follow them, if you can do so without them managing to notice you. See where it is they go.

Bring back any information gathered to me either directly, or via a message to my quarters at the Armory ((PM here)). We have much work ahead of us.

Entropy is ecstasy. Decay is divine.

~Orion