The Proving of Nyraatu

*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Dorian smiled as he walked away from the meeting with Cromlich. Nyraatu would be accepted, although a certain understanding had been reached between Cromlich and Dorian as to what that was, and it certainly wasn't going to be shared with the new recruit.

Dorian later on seeks out Nyraatu to let him know the good news. Only one condition was attached. His must take a new alias. After the stunt with the screaming his name and combined with the death of the Dabus, Nyraatu must to all intents and purposes disappear.

Dorian suggest to Nyraatu a word from his homeworld. The word is Korga, and he explains it means "chaotic conflict". Of course, he is free to choose any name he likes, it is but a suggestion.

He then explains that as a new Doomguard he is free to do as he will, at least for the moment. If he needs anything from the faction, Dorian is ready to listen and communicate his requests, but he should not expect too much assistance, after all, he is but a fresh namer, and one with a reputation already for lack of forethought.

Dorian's final words to him are "Have fun".
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Nyraatu takes a bow and removes his skull mask and rises turning around and pacing off.

Finally some recognition.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

A figure enters the armoury, tall and wearing only white and pale grey decorated with bone.

The Skull, he calls himself, his speach is slow and forced but he manages.
When the character can't find Dorian he seeks out Ely Cromlich instead.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

An unnamed Doomguard approaches "The Skull" and asks for a reason why Ely should spare his time for an unknown person?
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

"Tell him... I know... who, killed ...the, Dabus."
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

"The Skull" is told to wait for a moment while he is Cromlich is informed.

When he is brought before the Factol, Ely simply says "Speak"
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

The Skull drops his disguise and shows himself.

"I heard about Dorian. Anything I can do."
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

((OOC: I'm not going to handle this as it would be bad form for a DM to assist in busting out one of his own characters, especially one at risk of perma-death. I'll leave it up to Duke or another DM to handle this - if none respond soon i'll give one of them a poke))
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

The Skull leaves the Armoury a while later and dissapears through the lady's off towards the lower ward and is last seen heading into the hive.

He's not seen again.