Teuso's will

*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

A day before:
Teuso payed a visit to the official of the guards in the armory.
He states few words with cold and almost whispering voice.

"I will become your leader. The test I will make tomorrow."

Then simply leaves.

---

[Lore: The flower of freedom is a special kind of flower, very small, and only the most experienced herbalists knows the secret of it. Looks like an ordinary little flower. The special attributes of it, that if someone steps on it, a scent will released from it, which makes every herbs in the surrondings move like a free person, and will have very potent regeneration feat too till the next fullmoon, and blessed with instinct of survival too.]

Teuso’s trial ((ooc: he can't be seen there cause of extremely high hiding skills))

Teuso kept „The Flower of freedom” for ten fullmoon, it’s priceless for him. As he is a monk, he haven’t any weapon’ t to smash on the wall, but He can be sure, that the essence of the trial become fullfilled with the destruction of the beloved flower, which is a weapon in wise hands.
He puts a night the flower, hidden, near of the building which, looks the next goal for the dabus in post, covered and overgrown with razorvine, in the Hive ward.
Next day morning, he takes a post on the near rooftop with a pouch of gold in his hand. He waits with patience, long hours. Teuso became familiar with that. He watches the peoples around, who comes and goes, passing the street, till gathers at least ten of them.

„Less is Much!” – If ten comes, 100jinks goes per skull, for that much a normal citizen would even kill!

The pouch is full, 1000jinks from him. He don’t even care for the jinks, but what comes, will be nice.

The plan works, the dabus approaches, right in time, ten citizen below….and the pouch, full with coins lands on the ground, right between them, right next to the razorvined building.
The citizens first looks up, then they inspects the pouch….short after it the scene become more violated then a small pub full with sailors and one nymph.
The unfortunate little flower trapped many and many times. Teuso, who loved it, and liked it as nothin’ else became sorrow…

„sacrafice, a hard one” – Meditates on the hours , days and weaks in the garden, when he grew the little beast as his own child, his proud work. Somethin’ dies in him, and reborn the respect for entropy itself.

Meanwhile the Dabus almost reach the building, but the flower scent was faster, far more faster then Teuso ever immagined. The razorvine became more alive then suspected first time…
From then, the scene become horroristic and comic in same time. The „running” razorvine pass through the citizens, and with it make them bleed around, so hard so deadly, that the scene changed into bloodbath, „he” escaped from the Dabus, and with instinct ran from building to building, as the Dabus chased it a bit comic way. The parade held out for very long hours, and many citizen watched it with horror, but some with wide smile on their face. After a while some reinforcement arrived for the Dabus, and with it, the scene become a whole live show. The citizens ran from the razorvine, „he” ran from the Dabus, and a part of the Hive ward become scene of the lurking entropy itself, many citizen fallen, but no Dabus were taken.
Next day, when the Dabus become more upset then useless against the task, they become more effective and organised, and at last managed to stop the running razorvine next noon.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((OOC note: Looks like a pass to me, but awaiting response to PM i sent just for clarification before I post an IC response))
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

When Teuso returns to the Armoury, Dorian is there to greet him.

"It appears that your method of passing the trial has met with approval from above." he said dryly. "Welcome to the Doomguard, Doomguard Teuso."

"Whatever happened to your belief that our faction was doing things wrong? Changed your mind? Well, regardless, you've got your chance, go and have fun."

"Oh, and that statement about becoming the leader... you're lucky Pentar found that amusing. If she had been annoyed by it.... well, just be happy she wasn't"
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Teuso just smiles humble, althrough his words are keen and almost offensive.

"I'm glad, He... Must stay amused for long time from now on."

Then turns and leaves, but stops by the exit and adds without turning.

"I didn't change it, just decide to help, because without help a child, like this organisation won't learn wisdom behind true entropy..."

At last turns his blind gaze upon Dorian, the faded eyes stares blank.

"...entropy isn't the goal, but the way itself, endless, ethernal and paradox."

Then leaves...and as walks away, stops to kneels to a children, aids him with care to get again on his feet. Dorian also can see, as this child runs to a girl, a bit later, and harms her with rocks, and makes her cry. The kid was cruel...

Maybe this blind fool, can see different the entropy?!