sakadu says 'hello' to doomguards

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

the blue haired small halfling girl strolls to the sinkers' armory attracted by chaotic noise and environement that pours from it into the streets. she has her usual flashy bright smile and hallucinated gaze that keeps hopping left and right. freely walks barefoot on the well known obscene dirty ground of sigil as she freely allows sweat and the polluting substances that floats in the city's air to stick to her well exposed skin, the tattoed stripes moving sensually as she enjoys the walk.
from her hands she emits random small blows of eldritch energy just to keep her in high mood
looking around in wonderlust once got into the place she seek for whatever sinker might tell her what stupendous mess is all this, and eventually how to become part of it
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

A youngish human female approaches the halfling, a sweet smile on her face. Her long black tresses flowing freely.

Hello there. You just admiring the armoury, or looking for something specific?
*Er_Nano_Infame

saka stares at her briefly beaming at her tresses and examinating the rest of her figure, then she raise a hand in a cheerfull greet

''Heyooooos!!'' then grins sensing too well the aura of chaos that spread and pours all around

''hey! whus this place??'' smiles and beams as she looks around and at the girl

''whoos ye, missie?'' asks excited

''i'm Plumply Earth!'' smiles and nods, though the name might sound fake

she then waits with a smile
*Er_Nano_Infame

she follows him with a smile

''...my name? Sakadu...'' she speaks it with a slight huff

*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Kail is across the armoury stood in a pair of leather trousers and bare chested pounding away with a hammer trying to break an altar statue he'd stolen from the paladins in Mercuria. he has avoided getting involved with the halfling especially with Pentar around.

He wipes some sweat and dirt away from his face with the back of a big glove on his right hand and smirks over at Orion getting dumped with the job of shaping a happy little halfling into a tool of entropy.

The doomguard wedges a fial in behind a large ruby on the silver statuette of an angel and pops it out falling into the forge below with a fizzle and a bang. The magic now gone he drops the statue on the bench and walks away. As he passes the statue it appears to be gone, unimagined from the multiverse.

Kail's physical body collapses into the grey dust it was formed from in the grey wastes and they swirl away in the air extractors of the forge. The Nightwalker left in it's place passes Orion and Sakadu and whispers to his brother,

"Good luck..."

*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

The human looks at first annoyed but then her features quickly rearrange themselves into a smile.

My name is Pentar, and I am Factol of the Doomguard, and this is the Armoury. For a moment I thought you may be a new recruit, but it appears from the way you rattle your bone box that you probably should be in the Hive with the Chaosmen.

Pentar seems in a decent mood and so may be willing to indulge "Plumpy Earth" a little.
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Orion enters the Armory. With great strides, the giant-of-a-man approaches Pentar and this unkemptly tiny...thing. His armor, well-tarnished and covered in dents, scratches, blast marks, and other various colorations, some looking like various types of blood...clanging and screetching as metal grates upon metal. He salutes Pentar,"Well met, Factol. I have been out of town for a time. I've come to let you know of my return and to be updated on local happenings during my leave, and to continue in serving entropy and the Doomguard." He takes a step back watching the conversation between the two.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Pentar notes Orion's arrival and speech and briefly acknowledges him with a niod and a wiggle of her fingers which may be interpreted as "wait" before returning her attention to the halfling.
*Er_Nano_Infame

a puzzled blinking expression crosses the face of sakadu for a couple of seconds, then she seems to realize something , smirks, and it becomes thoughtfull, more aware and focused, as if it belonged to a more controlled and grown person. she eventually grins and chuckles slightly after a few more seconds.

''...dunno nothing about any chaosmen, miss. For what i know, and care about, they all can die; by my hand, possibly...or by their own hands, eventually. Rather, i came here attracted by something, yes... the feeling of joyfull ruin that covers this armory and makes my entrails thrill heated. inspires deeply with an equally inspired look, placing a hand on her lower belly ... unmaking through making...beauty through spoiling...chuckles softly, briefly lost in her musing, then looking up at the woman
...Ye all work hard, here, hmmm?'' smiles looking at the workers, her voice is still light and ringing as the one of a young girl like her is supposed to be, though it sound harsh and sometimes it deepens enticingly

she looks around deeply as if attempting to merge herself more with the atmosphere, then shift her gaze at Pentar's eyes, not minimally discouraged, her hands pulsing with shattering energy in her loosely folded arms, as her light legs squirm almost imperceptibly

''Doomguards, ye said?'' chuckles intrigued

she then notices Orion and gives him a mix of ''who the <<I like teddy bears>> are you?'' and beaming looks for his fancy appearance. she grins at him rubbing her chin some, then looks back to Pentar

((lol for the <<i like teddy bears>> censorship XD ))
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

"Ah, so perhaps you do belong..."

She looks from the halfling to Orion and back again then back to Orion.

"Take her. Shape her. Put her through the tests. Oh, and get her real name for the books. If she doesn't pass. Put her in the dead book."

She smiles again at the halfling and turns her back and walks away fully expecting Orion to obey her command without question.