sakadu says 'hello' to doomguards

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

she nods to pentar and smiles veeeeeery cherfully at Orion, hoping such will just bother him

''heyoos!'' waves and grins
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Orion raises an eyebrow at the strange halfling and mumbles,"Shape her? Mold her? This may take some work... Follow me... *pauses* ...what tag do you go by?"
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Er_Nano_Infame,Jun 26 2012 wrote: she follows him with a smile

''...my name? Sakadu...'' she speaks it with a slight huff
((What time are you usually in-game? My usual time is 7am 'til about 2pm at the very latest, Pacific time))
*Er_Nano_Infame

((i'm rather flexible luckily. i'm gmt +1 , so there's its difference. pacific time is -8? soooo, if i'm not a total dumbass with numbers, means that when yer time is 12 am , mine is 9 pm? guess in this case you can chose whenever it suits you, for me it works. what day? tomorrow?))
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Er_Nano_Infame,Jun 27 2012 wrote: ((i'm rather flexible luckily. i'm gmt +1 , so there's its difference. pacific time is -8? soooo, if i'm not a total dumbass with numbers, means that when yer time is 12 am , mine is 9 pm? guess in this case you can chose whenever it suits you, for me it works. what day? tomorrow?))
((So noon here is 9am your time, so best time for me, personally, would be around 7:30 - 8am my time, or... *cringes* ...4:30 - 5am your time...? If I did all that correctly? And if so, that sounds painful to me...for you. :P))
*Er_Nano_Infame

(( your 8:00 am is fine , 'cause for me it would be 5:00 pm (17:00), so is ok. if for whatever reason i can't i'll let you know in time))
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

[[OOC: If there are problems with you guys getting stuff done in game, Orion can shoot Kail a messege ICly and he can send Orion's wishes and Kail can do any assessments before passing the information back to Orion. And then you can take care of the IC forum stuff if you like? I am GMT-0, I think if any of the Doomguard stuff in the Hive happens with some IC action Kail will be using Sakadu anyhow so these two might be working closely soon.]]
*Er_Nano_Infame

(((uhm, orion and saka spoke in the armory, IG. for what i got saka earned the badge, as lesser doomguard. so me grabbed faction and badge at the mimir.
saka would be already offering to do some stuff in the hive))
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

[[Ok superb, Kail will be in contact when it coems time to make a move.]]
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Azulfae,Jul 3 2012 wrote: [[OOC: If there are problems with you guys getting stuff done in game, Orion can shoot Kail a messege ICly and he can send Orion's wishes and Kail can do any assessments before passing the information back to Orion. And then you can take care of the IC forum stuff if you like? I am GMT-0, I think if any of the Doomguard stuff in the Hive happens with some IC action Kail will be using Sakadu anyhow so these two might be working closely soon.]]
[[Sounds good. We can definitely make time to meet if ever we need to, I've found out. So no worries. And you can use them as well, for your own designs, Kail *evil grin*]]