Laws of Entropy

*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

A note begins to be passed around the doomguard between those who know each other to be of a lawful and methodical disposition.

(OOC: This is an attempt to begin a lawful minded group of doomguard to shake up some faction activity in contrast to the ruling chaotic side of the faction. It is also a group that might find themselves doing dealings with many groups outside of the doomguard to achieve ends and also making strikes against enemies to achieve some faction goals)

As a great many of our organisation seem bent upon wreckless and suicidal, self defeating, premature destruction of anything and everything, it falls upon those of the Doomguard who respect the 'Laws of Entropy' to uphold them and work towards their careful enforcement within the planes.

It is not simply practical to assume the multiverse will burn evenly as some things are more flammable than others. It is not right to assume that which is made to last will eventually fall of it's own accord when there are systems in place to preserve or rebuild in it's stead that which duely falls.

The one simple concept Destroyers seem to miss about entropy are the cycles of things and that decay is required to allow creation. Sometimes to preserve something can be more destructive than to break it.

Inevitably this leads us to a paradox. Do we destroy everything and watch what we hate rise anew, stronger than before when our own losses remain destroyed because of our beliefs or do we sit idle and hope that our enemies decay faster.

It is a paradox because neither are correct. Law is order and order serves he who creates it.

I say we aim to slow the entropy of that which makes us more powerful, slow entropy of that which is ours or that which serves our purposes and we aid the entropy of that which should pass. Selective and intelligent entropy. We are the Doomguard, soldiers of entropy and as much as we serve it, it is also our weapon to wield.

The weak shall fall first, the strong last and the clever will live forever.

It is time to gather and to begin some work that truely serves the Doomguard interests, work that sees victories and not random trivial outcomes and chaotic losses that leave us merely a faction of dark, hooded, sulkers, angry and hating of the multiverse. It could all be ours, because, what isn't ours will be no more.

There are bodies in Sigil and the planes that will benefit from working with us and us with them and so we shall form alliances. We shall aid our allies with entropy towards their enemies and we shall reap the benefits and use them to give structure to that which is destructive in it's staleness and longevity.

The laws of the multiverse shall be reshaped by us and the natural order of entropy shall be restored.

Spread the word brothers and gather we shall and when there are enough, we will come together in Oinos, rising from the ashes of the Grey Wastes in the city state of Niflehiem to divine the laws and structure by which our entropy will shape the future.

[The note is signed]

The Souless One.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Kail calls and gathers a meeting in the armoury and states his mind on the current Harmonium situaton in Sigil.

"The Harmonium have lost their minds.

They commit enormous amounts of rescources to efforts to dealing with the Cartel of undersigil that in the greater scheme of the planes are small and unimportant. it is about pride and principal and in that regard this is a moment where they have exposes their weaknessese and flaws.

This is the time my brothers and sisters of the Doomguard. Large numbers are scattered in the depths of undersigil seperated into the tunnels and networks just to clean out the gangs and organised crime that lay beneath.

The Notaries work long shifts and work hard to cover the extra orders.

The enemies of the harmonium are ripe for the picking, desperate and ready to join and fight with those who would stand to defend them.

It is a time for the Doomguard to protect the people of Sigil and use their laws, taken by the letter, as our excuse. We should defend the people and arrest harmonium we believe to be causing a disruption to the peace.

The dissolution and collapse of the harmonium is our end goal and then we shall be in control of Sigil.

We all know this makes sense.

What say you my brothers and sisters?"
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Teuso, the sensei, who better looks like an old beggar, a blind tiefer joins to the doomguards in the armory.

Bows slightly as greeting, but hasn't any words to add, at least yet.

Still, inside, he smiles, as he know far more about the begining spark of the chain of these events then anyone else around him. Now it's time to continue shaping the overcomming entropy and make it glorious as it is by nature.
He doesn't mind realy that he can't announce that all, he is humble and smart enough to keep it in secret, but watching him others can sense some proud vibration and confident.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

[[Awsomes]]
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

Ravage snickers and sniffs a stick of some herbal weed, the barbaric druggie shuddered as her muscular form slammed a greataxe sharply into the ground.

"Sounds like fun."
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Kail observes the more chaotic and numerous elements of the doomguard and ponders in thought for a moment before swiping back his hood and adressing those present again.

"If we are to do what must be done a measure of order and common sense must be applied, this is the law of Sigil we are concerned with, with this in perspective you must control a thing in order to suppress it and once we are in control my destroyers your nature can once again be free.

I will require patience from you who represent the act of entropy itself, patience to be directed and assigned at the appropriate time. When we need something to burn, when we need something to fall, when we need souls to fall screaming into the void this will be your task. When negotiation, reason and tactical acts of creativity are required remember it is for the greater act of entropy that those of us who understand the laws shall shape them.

It is a time for the Doomguard to unite regardless of our varied views and focus on the end goal and not the immediate potentials that lay before us as individuals."
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Kail makes a request of his brothers and sister of the doomguard.

"I need a Harmonium Notary's identification badge. If any could aquire this I would be extremely greatful."
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Calling in a favour like this will cost you a faction point, and i can't give you an in-game one as its all scripted how people get badges and only Anarchs can have more than 1 badge. Would have to make some major changes to the code to allow this.))
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

((ergh that's what I needed really, cancel on that for now if it's not gonna happen. I'll just assume no one can get hold of one.))
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

"There is an order to entropy my friends, come learn from me this day.

The Sign of Zero can use it's skills as a tool to reveal what is hidden.

I like to class entropy in two catagories, positive entropy and negative entropy.

Positive entropy is a scenario by which entropy is created by the development of something, like a desease growing and spreading through a body.

Negative entropy is the falling apart of something like the aging of a building and it eventually falling apart."

Kail opens a book, it's pages are black and stained.

"A highly destructive little prank one can play upon lawful organisiations where paper work is paramount to their function. Put a crystal of iodene into a file or tome and within a space of time the book shall be stained through, black and illegible."

Kail opens the book and shakes it, a small grain of iodene dropping from inside onto the table.

"By sign of zero ideology that which exists can be imagined to not exist, if I had put a grain of iodene in this book it would not be illegible."

Suddenly it seems the grain of iodene on the table is no longer there and as he turns the pages the black stain seems to be withdrawing and the writing once again legible.

As it does, Kail closes his eyes and flicks through the pages.

"As it happens there was never anything to read in this book anyhow."

It then seems that the book has no writing in it's pages and after a while the group are sat around looking at Kail who now sits with empty hands palms down on the table.

"Mister Kail, where is the book now?"

Kail Looks up, "What book?"

He takes out some small glass vials filled with little black crystals inside.

"This lesson was about Iodene. How we can use it destructively against others or to pass secret messeges to one another. Books are irrelevant."

He rolls the vials across the table to the others.