A Letter For Factol Pentar

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

wrote:Factol

I see it a neccessity to speed up the progression of our project in Twelvetrees. The fiends have gotten the benefit of the deal and their usage of our gift will no doubt serve the greater entropy. As planned the fiends have no intention of completing the seventh demon ark as it will be fully under our behest, at all certainty not without a valid motivation of their own gain. I Beesech the Factol to consider the importance of this craft and assign me with the full authority to oversee it's completion with all means I have at my disposal. I have been tested through the years and none can make the claim that I have been untrue in my devotion to utter destruction. Albeit I am a well known Destroyer I do not destroy destruction I create it so that it may eventually destroy itself leaving a legacy of ruin. The creation of the ulitimate Ship of Chaos will be completed before ruin claim its prize as all things are destined to. The hands that currently have been entrusted with this is apparently incompetent or unwilling to do what must be done in order to inspire the fiends assistance at a reasonalbe speed. I urge the Factol to task me with this to succeed or join with entropy in the attempts. I would begin with a journey there to get the full apprisal of the sutuation and likely start with giving the fiends some additional encouragement.

I additon to this I would like to errect a secret research facility away from Sigil and all the hands that may meddle with it. Dedicated to the devlopment and safekeeping of every desease known. A living library of plagues so to speak to be unleashed when we deem it a good opportunity. I would suggest the remote and inaccessible rocks floating in the negative plane, if we could take over a already existing structure that would save us much time and effort. Or a forgotten dying prime could serve just as well.

Lesser Doomlord Mauric Ashtoret
((Lore input: 6 Ships of Chaos are thought to be completed in a Doomguard and Tanri'ri joint porject in the abyssal realm of Twelvetrees and currently under the command of various Demon Lords. The 7th is rumoured to become the private property of th Doomgaurd once it's finsihed.))
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

wrote: Doomlord Ashtoret,

Your enthusiasm and concern for this project are touching, but before any decision is made, I would like to hear in greater depth how you intend to hasten the construction.

As for your idea for a "library of plagues," I would hate to see you spread too thin over multiple projects, so consider it shelved for a later date.

For the increase of Entropy,

Factol Pentar
//Mauric can explain himself further either in game, or here, whichever you like.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

wrote:Factol

The revered Factol show great wisdom, one task at a time. If the fiends could be inspired further it would hasted the completion. They feed on evil deeds the very plane itself does. Holding frequent rituals of depravity such as mass sacrifice benign lordly  creatures the demons would likely amass at the decks and summon vast eldricht energies. If more material is needed such as flesh, skin, powdered bone or what it now may be I would organise a raid to procure it or even negotiate for a trade if we would be forced to that. The prize for the grand finale however the essence of the vessel, the demonic spirit forged into the ship. Obtaning that and impliment it into the dreadnaught of doom is my aim. A juncture of many powerful demons souls. As the twin aspects Demogorgon makes him more powerful due to the constant strife with himself this combination of conflicting souls would feed upon themself and fuel the power of chaos wihtin it.Merged souls but not merged fully to forget their thirst for dominance. Would not that be a mark worthy of the seventh Ship of Chaos? Constantly changing as it vie agaisnt itself for power shifting strategy as one topple Another making itself unperceivable to tactics employed by the forces of order. Let them be twelve as the twelve sacifices made on this plane so long ago. Anything short of the most powerful ship yet created would be considered a grave failure. I would traverse the farthest reaches of the verse to find the most suitable demonic souls for the combination.

Doomlord Ashtoret.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

wrote: Doomlord Ashtoret,

You may proceed with your plan. Our engineers in Twelvetrees are currently leaderless thanks to the unfortunate fate of the last leader of the project. I hope that you fair better.

For the increase of Entropy,

Factol Pentar