About Ameln & Ghelin Factory

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Factor Safia Evrad called for any doomguard present.

- I hope you have heard about the Ameln & Ghelin factory troubles, I expect we bring these workers our support should they be bullied by the Reds, if you can find a mean to acquire this factory do it, we will pay, if the situation escalate, tell all these skilled crafters they're more than welcome to work in the foundry an embrace entropy.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Mauric is quick to respond with his usual over-confidence.

"I shall do my utmost, perhaps they can be convinced by the prospect of advancement they would gain through us even if entropy wouldn't allure them in the sligthest."
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Mauric speech at the factory had some effects, some of the workers seemed to be sincerely interested and asked questions about the pay and the work conditions. But overall they seemed to form a cohesive group, their leaders staunchly discouraging anyone to switch allegiance and leave their comrades.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He presses the matter. Challanging anyone that opposed it as a bad idea and alters it slightly as he goes on.

"It will only be temporary unless you choose to stay of course. Once this matter is solved you are all free to return. You will recieve far more freedom with your work than you ever experianced elsewhere. You will work at comissiom so if all you wish to do is filling your bellies then layabout by all means do so. If you wish to hoard riches by working all your waken hours then none shall prevent you, we have work to be done."

He paused. Seeing that they was not going to sabotage their own factory he changed strategy.

"Perhaps you can earn enough to buy yourself free of this devil. I would even go and meet this employer of yours to have the amount on a contract if we can come to a reasonable agreement. Mayhap even a fifty per cent share owned by the workers will be enough to prevent this from ever happening again. Let me talk to this devil on your behalf. State your demands and I shall bring it to this one. Meanwhile you need a way to put pressure on it, it need to know that time is not to it's advantage sitting here as targets for arrow practise will not avail you."
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

At first the worker group seemed very cohesive and reluctant to accept Mauric's offer, but as time passed and the situation grew more uncertain a few of them came to the foundry one day and asked if they could join, get some work and enough jink to give their families a decent living.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The warlock welcomed them and lauded their choice. He would direct them to the work most pressing. Giving lectures to those interested in learning more about the philosophy of entropy offering initiation rites to those that would adhere it. Showing the massive siege equipment to the craftsmen with the aim to inspire them to rise up to the challange to complete such engineering master pieces. All while listening carefully to their predicament, if someone seemed more knowledgeable he would turn to that person to learn more.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The craftsmen seemed quite impressed by the materials available to the foundry, a lot less by the discourse, most of the where indeps or strongly linked to the faction, they didn't seemed to care much about the "end of the world", one of them even sarcastically commented it was already happening for them leading up the whole group to ask again what would become of their families, would the Doomguard protect them in exchange of their work ?
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

As the mob surrounds him he gestures for them to keep calm. He knew he had to keep them feeling secure or they would turn their back and leave. At the same time he had to make good use of them and their skill. Speaking with his usual sweet voice he assured them-

"We will protect you and yours. As long as you make it worthwhile for us. But there is practical problems as your families are spread out and thus harder to defend. Best were if you could bring your wives and children here to the ladys ward into a singel building. Even if they aren't craftsmen like yourselves they can still man the bellows or sharpen low quality edges and having them layabout in idle uselessness isn't benefiting anyone."

"This is only a temporary solution and the source has to be agressively addressed. Tell me all you can about this devil and its contract. Do you have a copy of it or know where a copy can be found?"

"Meanwhile I want you to consider grander aspirations. Your crossbows are of finest quality. Could this be implemented on a ballista? Be creative and work together with our smiths!"