Delivered To Mauric

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He feels the spell take effect and the magic washing over her mind the nature of the charms means it does not cause him to break his invisibility. She cannot see the source of the voice and she looks around confused.

Wh-what?

She seems far to confused and charmed to offer resistance and would be easily led away.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Mauric sprints unseen through scenes of chaos and carnage bodies scattered everywhere as they begin to pull themselves to their feet. Admist the crowd he finds his mark helping up a dazed Harmonium guard. Of course she has not seen him.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"There is no time to waste. You have been set up. A uniform isn't more than a uniform. Theya re the enemy in disguise as I am a ally in disguise." He let the spell losen it's power and started to appear before her and those around her. He was not forceful but he tried to usher her in the direction of a smaller alley placing his hands on her shoulders without holding her fast. Glancing to the harmonium. "I am here to save you but we must hurry." He leaned in close to her while whispering. Standing at her back she likely didn't get a good view of his appaling cultist attire yet unlike those around her. Half running while holding on to her
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Of course she beleives him the spell sees to that she dashes away from the hardhead she has just been helping up.

"Quick then where are we going."

The Harmonium trooper who was being helped to his feet has seen Mauric though and has taken up his halberd.

"Ambush!"

He shouts the laert as he advances polearm in hand. Fortunately for Mauric the wagons have spread too much chaos and disarray for there to be a response of all of the patrol. Yet.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"Run ahead I'll delay them." He quickly turned around starting to cast confusion as soon he had a clear view of the advancing harmonium while reatreating slowly.

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She runs back down the hill sprinting in the direction of The Lower Ward. As Mauric casts his spell the Harmonium trooper closest to him lunges with his halberd but a combination of Mauric's expertise with casting spells under pressure and a warlock's resistance to most kinds of physical damage result in him simply being caught with the flat part of the halberds head. He will have a nasty bruise but nothing more. His foe raises the weapon again but falters. The spell takes effect and instead of striking at the warlock he turns and swings the blow at a paniced godsman who runs past. This second blow is more solid and the poor man's head iz split open, he falls to the floor in a bloody mess.

//I must confess I have lost Mauric's sheet since when we last played so I am ad libbing the combat a bit. Please let me know if I commit any glaring errors.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He recoiled holding his head, dazed by the blow he turned towards the street downward and started running after a few staggering first steps. Of course there was a smirk on his face hidden by the mask reveling in the chaos even though it could well turn against him at any moment. He tried to catch up with Cassandra before she speeded out of sight.

((That's totaly fine with me. I'm to lazy with rolls I'll improve on it.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Under the influence of his flee the scene invocation he catches up with her quickly. She has rather unwisely decided to run in the direction of her home. She slows down as she sees Mauric the charm having effect.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He takes her hand as he runs up at her right side. He glanced over his shoulder once before he tried to pull her to another street when they reached the next crossing. "We can't go back they'll be waiting for you there. I am sorry this can't make much sense to you right now." He lead her to the nearest corner and leaned Close to her face after pulling his hood up that previously had fallen to his back while running. He slided his mask that now had three long cracks in it to the side so she could see his face but would remain hidden from the people walking the streets. A trail of blood had wringled it's way down his fairly hued skin. He let her look for a generous amount of time before he fastened the mask to his face again. "I am sorry for the deception but I could not reveal myself, they are after me too. We are both hunted now. We have to go." He lead her onward further along that street looking for a entrence to undersigil as he walked in a hasty pace without running hoping to divert some suspicion.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She is confused of course but the charm means she trusts him, indeed she seems to hope he will make things clear. She follows him down towards Undersigil.

"Where are we going?"