Delivered To Mauric

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"We must go into hiding. I saved you the last time didn't I? Trust me, I have dealt with their kind before. We can't go to any place they are likely to search. They have agents everywhere in this city we must leave it. Hard I know, but there just ain't no options here. First we must flee our pursuers although."

He lead her into the narrow smaller path avoiding any larger more frequently visited tunnels. Trying to reach the portal leading to the Grey Waste.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

They make their way down through Undersigil. Cassandra letting Mauric deal with the small group of goblins and gnolls that assail them. Soon they stand before the portal to Nifleheim in Undersigil village.

"What is going on? Why are these people after me? I haven't done anything."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"My guess would be you know something that they fear can harm them if the secret is revealed. There was more to the story than you told me last time wasn't it? Perhaps it's not what you do know but what they belive you know or.. possess. Why did they take you in the first Place you think?"

He ushered her forward into the portal while he talked.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She shakes her head as she steps towards the portal.

"I am not sure. I went to The Gatehouse, The Bleakers give out bread and times are just hard at the moment. The next thing I know someone hit me from behind, and I woke up in that cellar."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"Aye things sure can be hard at times. Have found myself amongst those crowds many a times too. What about the time you were captured, did something happen beside you being bound where we found you?"

With a light grasp he held her left shoulder with his left hand as he walked towards the portal.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"No nothing really happened, like I said when you found me. There were me and eight others in that room where you found me. One by one they were dragged off. I would of been next if the three of you hadn't turned up."

They stand a step away from the open portal. She peers at the twisted grey landscape with a dawning horror.

"Where are we going?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

If she lied she was good at it he concluded.

"To my hideout hidden within the grey dunes. You will be safe there. A ghastly location aye but it is necessary to acertain solitude from unwanted guests."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Any one else might be lying but the charm makes her too trusting.

"Will we have to hide for long?"

She steps through the portal of her own accord.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"The longer the safer. But the whole affair would dispese in a few months I reckon."

He said as he joined her on the other side, gazing out over the endless greyness. A sprey of colourless grains struggled over the hillock they stood on. "I will be a long gruelling trip." He turned his face against the wind and started walking. "Any back home that will miss you?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"You can leave that to me. I'll take good care of him. We should cover lay a mile or so behind us before we stop for luch, hope you don't mind dried meat."

He was quite chatty as usual as they marched into the grey drifts.

"You have been through a lot for one so young. Shouldn't let this little ordeal stop you however, what do you hope for once we get back? There's tons of opportunities for a lass like you. My self I I'm just another waif of the planes we comes in droves to Sigil don't we?"