Delivered To Mauric

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She looks around the bleak grey wasteland.

"My father, he is elderly, if I am gone that long someone will need to look in on him. You'll do that though won't you."

Obviously the charm makes her believe they are friends, and that is the kind of thing friends do for each other isn't it?
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She hunches her shoulders up pulling them around herself in the cold dark wasteland. Mauric feels her pull close to him the only real "friend" she has in this dark place.

"I know a little alchemy, I always wanted to try my hand at making perfumes, maybe at the festhall."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"Alchemy. Often regret that I never dabbed into that profession. But there just ain't enough time to learn everything sadly is there? But if that is what you truly wish to do that shouldn't be a issue."

He marched on. He gave the impression of knowing where he was heading but how could he in this place where everything looked the same.

"Starting to get hungry? A bit of appitie have creeped into my belly I'll admit."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She follows after him, she obviously has no idea where they are or where they are going she nods at his question.

"I did not realize it until you asked but actually I am starving. What do people eat around here?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He turned his head to the ridge of one out of four grey hillocks rising in front of them. "Fortunate for us we don't have to think of that just yet." He started to form the grey mass with his foot making a flat spot in the sloping hill. With a open palm towards the flattened area he gestured for her to sit. "there you go, take a seat and I'll see what meny we have today." Rummaging through his sack he soon produce two tower glasses offering her one while tossing the other one into the dunes which sank a quarter with the bottom down. "Sad as it is I can only serve a sour wine that has been stored for a little too long." His voice had quite subtile taken the characteristics of a waiter without being too theatrical, but there was a playfulness. "That or water I am afraid." He uncorked the bottle and offered to fill her glass.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She takes the offered glass of wine and sips nervously.

"Where are we going and how long must we stay here?"

She seems tired hysterical and close to tears.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He spoke in a comforting tone. picking his own glass from the dust and pour himself a glass holding the bottle with its bottom in his palm. Tossing it far into the distance once he had teemed it all into his glass. it landed high up on a hillock but started to roll downwards rapidly until it mades its way down where it took a curbed route due to it's neck and lost momentum a few feet from them.

"Take heart lassie. Let those worries pass. With unceretainty comes opportunity. To break the boundaries of your old Life and aspire. Choices lass terrible at first, until they take a form and one can percive and clearly see them."

He walked over to her right seating himsef in the slope besides her.

"A life on the run ain't that bad. You'll learn to enjoy it just as I have.Those things that bond you are starting to lose it's power over you. Obligations, expectations liabilities that must be discarded. "

He leaned to his left side sticking his hand into his sack. This time he drew a dried meat stick from it and offered it to her.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She takes the meat and nibbles on it still nervous and far from reassured.

"But what about my father?"

She stands up and begins walking back the way they came.

"He is old and no one will look after him we have to go back for him."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"Your father is alredy lost." He said still with a comforting empatic tone.

With a short incatation his form begain to twist while his colours faded to stony grey. Jagged hornlike features started to sprout from his entire body until they covered most of it. Still siting down with his now crimson blazing eyes set on her back.

"You are lost. Nothing of this is real. A dead dreamer's nightmare that is all that this is." His voice now laden with a raspy hoarsness, hissing shrillness nad booming might. Fluxing and mineling to fast for the mortal ear to perceive and dissect the changes, sounding like Three different beings spoke at once.

The meat had been prepared with Vrock spores. ((If those could be preserved. Not sure if they are conjured by the Vrock as a spell or actuall spores growing on the vrocks physically))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She falls back screaming in horror raising one hand against the appearing devil. As she does the Vrock spores begin to erupt, but they are not under her skin this time but deep inside her. They erupt from her stomach causing her stagger and cough blood as her organs bleed. The twisted look of agony on her face would assure Mauric that the vines constricting around her innards causes her excruciating pain before it kills her.