A Triad Of Letters.

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Adressed to Noxana in the Temple of the Abyss. Written in abyssal runes on a humanoid blackend skin.
wrote:My condolences for the demise of your father. But let the fools weep for the dead while we march onward. His flesh may be gone but his ambition remains it is now yours to mantle and succeed where he fell short. It mirrors the very essence of the Abyss itself. Take the crown at your feet and wreak woe to anyone that would even so much at glacne at it. The rats springing to the table are many, thin them out set them against each other. Let the flames destuction claim the last of them if need be. What is now can be rebuilt all that matter is that you are the one holding the reins when the smoke of ruin settles. I will offer all aid my abilites allow to see this outcome. You are more than your father the time has come to rise after so long in the shadows to be the head of the Temple.

Seek me out and together we shall ensnare each ursurper one by one. There is no greater ally than the Doomguard for now. Come visit me at the Armoury or send for me to a location of your own choosing.

Signed Mauric
To Doomlord Yanek
wrote:A summary of the happenings regarding the agreement.

They sent me to lure out the priest. For some reason or the other he was unfocused and easily drawn out in a attempt to flee.  The priest was slain with a singel spell from the necromancer. None of his lackays escaped alive. Later attempts to bring him back for questioning but this failed as expected. After that they did not detain me further.

In the end ruin was served abeit not on the scale we all wish for.

If we are to gain any influence at the Temple we need to act fast before a natural hirarchy settle once the power struggles settle. What are your orders for now? Undercover missions will be hard now that their eyes will follow my every move and my alligence has been made well known. Within Sigil that is.

Signed Mauric
To Factol Pentar he tried to smuggle this short note to her desk. Careless of any retaliation for the prank.
wrote: Life-achivements blurred black
strong limbs listless power lack
all hand dear held a reiver sack
darkend demon throne was wrack
it's abyssal pennant windless flack
maggots made of me a snack
til bare a soul damnation track
Thus the fate of discarded jack

I Noshteroth of the Umber Scales as I walk on abyssal sands not a thing I own soul nor body yet my last possesion I give to you this poem since you took it all away.