Into The Heart Of Ruin!

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Mauric has been spending alot of time in the armory lately. Giving fervent speeches about an journey into the Negative Energy Plane.

-The impression we have instilled in cutters of late are bleak indeed. Where are the passion of fomer glorious ruinous displays of grandeur? I propose an expedition to find the very beating heart of ruin and tear it with us for usage as we see fit. At worst the destruction will be limited to the expedition team alone. Not that I would lighten the joy my own gruesome death would bring you.*he jested mirthfully* At a more successful senario we could acquire means to wrought havoc on a such tremendous scale that it will eco across the multiverse with such a resonance that its very foundation is torn asunder and usher us forth to the ultimate and final doom!
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Amongst the rather varied ranks of the doomguard Mauric's speech meets with a predictably mixed reaction. Some stand and listen, others ignore him and carry on about there business. Disappointingly none stay to the end. None save a tall thin pale man in dark armour marked with the doomguard's seal. He stays, he listens to every word. At the end he offers a polite smattering of applause.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

after the speach as well, a small figure, hooded, and unkempt as most of the doomguards, strides closer to mauric, broodingly and in a kind of aggressive demeanor. she stops and stares up to him, face mostly obscured

who are you and what do you have in mind?
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

His gaze slowly drifted from her feet upwards setting on her stern eyes. Unflinching in silence for a long moment. The bellows sounded as dying giants forcedbly drawing a heavy breath only to relase it in pain. The forged roared and hissed as it was fed with air. His ghostly palid cyan eyes was discolored with the lurid shadow of flames. As he raised his head a flash of bright fire seemed to emblaze in the same moment as he brought a grin to his lips.

-Mauric is the tag. The plan is to craft a vessel capable of penetrating deep into the Negative Energy Plane. Large enough to sustain a crew of perhaps six. I have a series of experiments I wish to conduct. Firstly the aim of binding an Voidstone. Imagen the potence of such a weapon! Secondary an anicent legend of ruin. The lost bastion Death Heart. I want us to pry open the dead husk and use whatever secrets that lies entombed within.

When asked about Mauric other doomguards would confirm that he had been within the order for several years. He had mostly come and gone as he had liked playing no signifiant roll in the few missions he had undertaken.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

the small one tilts her head at him, then glances to the other doomguard who gave a small applause, if he's still there. then looks back to mauric

''sounds fun. if doable. is it? or you're just rattling your bonebox, as they say?''
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He turns and takes a few steps closer to the forge. His long jet black hair fluttering faintly in the artificial wind.

-In theory. Imagen one of those stones running amok on a material plane. But just as that is possible it is also a possibility that it will dissolve once taken from its native plane. From what I have gathered they never crosses the border on their own. Somehow they aught to be able to manipulate or force. As for Death Heart finding it would only be the first obstacle. A risky enterprise in all aspects. But as the ravanous flame here let us destroy the original shape of the ore, we must let our mindsets and concepts to deteriorate. Only the untrodden course will unlock the final chapter of the multiverse.