A Doomlord's Call

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

perhaps noticing him looking behind before proceeding ayase speaks to him as they step through the new gate
''i know , we couldn't give our personal touch back there, but the devil apparently fled, it will make for funny turn of events. and if yanek doesnt hold us too much long, you may hurry yourself back.''

approaches the final portal that will bring them back to sigil, a blank scroll opening it

''anyway, your thoughts about the task we were given and ramal himself?''

lingers by the portal, the hidden eyes looking at mauric through the mask
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He grinned behind his mask when he Heard her say that as he speeded onward. He was talkative during their journey back.

- I like the way you think lassie. Some siege equipment should topple the scale. About Ramal.. Well since he wanted his body back he can most likely do something with it. Perhaps just to see the result of his experiment. If that is indeed the case to begin with. I wonder if Ramal was lead to the fray rather then his own choosing. You know them higher up folks, seldom impart the dark of their game. He did survive one or several encounters with that Tanar'ri host and I belive that was part of the experiment. An cold iron skeleton perhaps or an golem clad in flesh but could be anything. If you had managed to strip him of his magical wards like I suggested back there that could have ruled out a few possibilities but in the end it matters little to us. We could however atempt to find out more, but this time not from Ramal but Yanek. An risky little curiousity no doubt if our suspicion proved right. It would serve us both if we managed to drive a hook through him so he wasn't completly free to do what he liked to us, if you catch my meaning? What say you? If for nothing else then to know the truth of this matter.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As the two doomguard speculate and discuss Atase's gate opens to whichever plane it was she specified.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He waited and didn't leap into the portal. This was dangerous talk and unsuited to to even the darkest corners of Sigil. Far better to quickly conclude it here he thought.
*Er_Nano_Infame

///will post soon, sorry//
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((no stress mate!))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

//I have not seen Nano around so I assume he is busy with rl stuff so giving it a few days to wait.
*Er_Nano_Infame

///here, sorries///
((@ krayt: tanar'ri host? or you refer to the batezu prisoner?))

ayase waits as well before stepping through the last portal for sigil, as it can be

reopened with ease being so far one of the permanents one. she leans against one of the archways , listening then replying

''a cold iron skeleton? *mildly surprised tone* so a sentient construct? explains why a dazing trick i tried on him didnt work. but you and dorian damaged him enough for the power word to pietrify him so he's no immune to magic overally. so they sent a cold iron living weapon in a world assaulted by tanar'ri?

who knows what yanek's plans are. i know he sent a message to fatcol pentar's offices right after we finished the briefing with him and then left the armory. what message i know not.

you maybe have noticed his light hesitations when he illustrated us the task? suppose he was nervous not to retrieve this ramal toy back and lose him, penalty probably be incuring in pentar's wrath should he had failed. if he has plans of his own that our beloved factol is unaware of, i have yet no idea. and if he intend to use us as
expendables...well, perhaps is so. we captured his toy, which given its exotic nature is a fair achievemnt in itself. and we have him with us now, pietrified. a point in our favor, though we should be careful in not damaging him, and hope the pietrification can be reversed without collateral damages. my earth staff should be able to do that though.
or you think pentar doesnt know crap of the risk this ramal had in being lost?''
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

(( He meant the invading demons))

- Have few options but to use that infernal perhaps word again. Contrary to my initial belief he didn't seem involved in the conflict. As in trying to alter the outcome. Why was he sent there without a purpose? And Yanek cared Little for our involvement besides getting him back. Could be that he had played his part already but I doubt that.

-So Pentar is involved. Sliding off balance in ones step now may be the last thing one do. I don't belive Yanek foolish enough to get the better of her. Running your own game is one thing but he wouldn't do that under those Eyes Almost belived he had gone rogue there. For what little we currently know they may dispose of us for it. Could be as silly as an escapee subject and Yanek was simply tasked with getting it back as you said. Mayhap more will be revealed when he is handed his lost toy. Let us find out shall we?

He leaped through the portal. The proposition he seemingly had in mind at first was abandoned as he listened to Ayase. He wasted no time on his way to the armory huffing and panting as he ran a distance then walked a bit before he speeded up again. When they started to get nearer the Armory he would walk camly but he was wary.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Gone during the weekend and won't be able to post))