A Doomlord's Call

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

//No worries

As the two discuss their trip they walk through the streets of Sigil. Ramal being transported with them, be it in a bag of holding or dragged awkwardly through the streets. As they head through the lower ward the Armoury looms before them smoke billowing from it. One of the doomguard on the door acknowledges them with a nod. They are almost home.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

''very well'' ayase would follow in tow, defensive invocations active (barring invisibility)
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

*He returns the gesture and steps inside* -Straight to Yanek it is. *He clapped the bag of holding tucked into his belt containing the petrified Ramal before he proceeded*

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As they enter The Armoury word of their arrival seems to jave spread and they are told Yanek is expecting them. As they enter his office he is at his desk filling four glasses with a clear white wine.

"I was pleased to here of your return. Am I to kake it from brother Isrel's absence you sistained casulties?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

- Quite possible. Never grasped the reason why but he were quite determinded to aid the Knights of Heironeous relieving the siege of Bright Sentry from the demon hord. So he remained there when last we saw him. We have siezed your lost possession however. He enjoyed himself a bit to much and started attacking us so he recived a few dents and chips but in an overall good condition I'd say.

He took the magical sack from his belt bending down putting the opend end against the floor before he quickly pulled the sack up while reeling back fearing that the petrified Ramal would fall over him if he didn't recoil fast enough.
*Er_Nano_Infame

(((bit confusing emote , krayt, at least for me. you saying pietrified ramal risk to shatter hitting the floor? xD ))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Yanek looks at the petrified Doomguard. He is a very guarded man, he gives little away but anyone paying close attention would see a flicker of surprise in his eye, and then he smiles.

"Who did this? Did you actually see it in combat? How did it perform?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Mauric was more concerned that Ramal would tip over him if the stone statue would have fallen out of the bag verticaly ))

-We did. Something triggered him to go berserk so we fought him for a bit. It's survivability was impressive. Landed several leathal blows and it did naught to stem the merciless onslaught. Oh and it nearly tore down a temple while breaching through a wall. What ever you conducted I'd say the result was positive. Would be an interesting lecture to hear of the process making him so resilient.
*Er_Nano_Infame

eyeing mauric a moment juggling with ramal, ayase then looks at yanek and speaks
''oh yes, a very pesty one, his shrieking voice really piercing as well, and able to ignore mind enhchantments. he gave and received, although when he apparently received enough he counld't resist a pietrification spell. but i may reverse this condition if so you wish- perhaps not here.''
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Yanek shakes his head.

"No I think I will keep this one as it is. Thank you you have bith recovered a very valuable asset for the faction. Your service has not gone unoticed."

//Follow ups and rewards are avaliable to anyone who is intrested but with Christmas coming up any related plots will probably have to wait until the new year.