A Doomlord's Call

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

ayase will take advantage of any break they should do along the travelling to check better the tools she got from the armory
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As they journey on the road becomes more solid and mud and dirt give way to cobbled stone. They pass farmsteads and houses all empty. No sign of struggle no bodies but no people either. After what may be a mile or a little more grey walls loom ahead of them and they look upon a fortified city upon a hill.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Dorian jokes "I'd suggest casting a Detect Evil spell, but i think we all know what the result would be." he chuckles at his own wit, not caring what the others think.

"I think its safe to assume our approach is being watched. Stealth will get us nowhere here. I suggest we ride right on up and announce ourselves to the masters of this place.

However, should the opportunity present itself, and it seems warranted, perhaps our little halfling sister could slip away on an intelligence gathering mission."
*Er_Nano_Infame

ayase nods and keeps riding on without rush
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

*As he ridies onward he invokes invisibility on himlself* - Let us see if they have any knowledge of magic. Heard that a few possess none at all.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Dorian blinks as he notes Mauric dissapears.

"I said they probably have already seen us."

With those words he casts a spell.

((Invisibility Purge))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Mauric casts his spell and both he and his mount fade from sight. Theb Dorian casrs his and with a popping sound he feels the illusion stripped away and he is back.

As they slow their advance slightly to discuss things they see movement on the walls and a warhorn sounds. Dorian is correct. They have been spotted.
*Er_Nano_Infame

ayase simply waits to see what's next
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

- Your way or none at all is it. Very well have it for now. *he said with notable malcontent*
*Er_Nano_Infame

''save your malcontent for later, Maskey.''

*says as she calls mauric like that, probably she can't recall his name, or the one he chose*

''and let us see what will happen now. hadn't you hear the warhorn?''