The Horsemen

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

(( Good call clarifying that there Selbius. Most interesting way too. Would be silly to just ruin a world with the snap of your finger. Don't mind playing on the loosing team either as long as it is interesting RP the end result don't matter a squat.))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

We'll have to get in game together (maybe this weekend) to discuss some IC plans. I'd much rather work on this IC than lay out a plan ooc. It kinda defeats the purpose of an RP plot to work out all the scenarios in this ooc thread.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

///so it wouldnt take place in sigil you say. might be nice to use that village map, which is in both normal and ruined version, to do in a contained space if and when this rp is done InGame, with well defined npcs , or other pcs for the side opposite the doomguards, as these tries to carry forth their plots.
if i understood well you meant that the doomguard should weaken the belief of the population in their local gods so that these weakens and can't contain the bloodwar?//
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Er_Nano_Infame,Dec 3 2013 wrote: ///so it wouldnt take place in sigil you say. might be nice to use that village map, which is in both normal and ruined version, to do in a contained space if and when this rp is done InGame, with well defined npcs , or other pcs for the side opposite the doomguards, as these tries to carry forth their plots.
if i understood well you meant that the doomguard should weaken the belief of the population in their local gods so that these weakens and can't contain the bloodwar?//
That's one of many different scenarios we can explore and search out. With the number of maps, worlds, gods and NPC's, the tools for such a group would be many. I imagine wiping out worlds would not only earn them a feared reputation in some realms... but also a fair amount of respect among sinkers as well ;)
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

/// yeah , i wipe out a prime or two each early morning before breakfast too xD //
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

//At risk of bringing up a long dead thread, this had a lot of potential is everyone still interested?
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

I am... it simply fell off the rails and settled in the dust. Once I'm back in, I'm all for it.
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

//I am interested. I have some ideas on how to play Famine, if it is open.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((just tell me when you guys are ready ))
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Yep still interested!