So Tolled The Bell For Doom

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Of course his wrist was caught he was far slower than her. And albeit time had passed it was not his main hand. His fingers motionless in her grip. The location may be another but their games the same.

"You just forgot one aspect Knives. She could still be right. If so what would you do? You stand there soaked in her blood and the whole faction would see it. Could you ever recover from that? As I told you a wedge of distrust can mar all our recent successes. A captain can order the sails to be set but never command the wind. Mayhap one day, but not this day. In any a game there is always more to lose than to win. If she was sent to spread misfortune and ill luck within our own ranks we would play right into her hand. There is much to learn from this deity and his realm."

His hand was drawn close to her he veiwed the black sockets of her mask just as she could see the narrow slit in his mask over his knuckles.

"What of her own motives? She want to claim my position as Greater Doomlord of the Ship of Chaos? What else? Centuries left only ambition in the husk? Or are she here to bring doom to a self-destructive god. Perhaps he sits on his lonely throne hoping as he plays with the dice in his hand it will be his most misfortuneous cast yet? Did you never descend into such despair Knives?"

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Soon Mauric recieved a message at his office in the armory.
wrote:Did you found what you could ? We need to discuss it soon.

Shaera.
((Let's conclude a time and a day that fits for you guys ?))
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He read it and as he usualy did he let the message be resduced to cinders within his palm. The tiny black flakes slowly making it to the floor.

They had learned very little aside from what she had already told them. Eloes wordws still fresh in mind since their discussion at the library.

"Knives!" He yelled. "Don't you dare leave my back in this. If one must have daggers at their back let them at least be good daggers." He spoke in a lower tone.

((I can make it just about anytime this week.))
*3l03

Posted by *3l03 »

(( sorries for the delay, figured we'd just meet online like always. euro evenings are good for me
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((How about 23:00 - 00:00 BST on thursday?))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((That's working for me !))
*3l03

Posted by *3l03 »

\\ that's ok for me although it's a bit of a thin window, can stay to 2am BST tops. in case you want to consider alternatives it's the same for today but no particular limit for Fri/Sat, otherwise see you there?
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((If prefer Friday is none has an objection))
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Friday is good.))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

(( I have something unexpected tonight... *le sigh* We will have to reschedule I'm afraid)))