Shattered Shards

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

Ayase's squad dispatches the gate guards once it is less garrisoned due to mauric's distraction, opens the gate, blocking it stuck so, and shoots the positive signal to mauric in the sky.
she takes one of her fellows and runs in each tower to kill the erynies, engulfing them in empowered eldritch fire from her improved invisibility cloaking then bursting from the shadows in hezrou form to rip their limbs off and chew their heads off. If all goes smooth she then goes back to presidiate the gate, waiting for their forces
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//I'd rather do it ingame because I have no idea what's going on by now.//
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

((okay. as to what is going on the doomguards are assaulting a weak wall to draw devil forces away from the gate while my doomguard infiltrated and sabotaged to open it to let the force of entropy charge inside))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

(( The event will start where we stopped here, battle at the walls, breaching the gate- the main force rushing the gate while Ayase's team holds it against Baatorian' reinforcements.

As soon as they are inside they will battle and sneak through the fortress to find the tome Eli wants. After getting their prize they will have to clear this place again and retreat under fire to a Gate the DGs will keep open outside.

There will be two GMs as there will be a lot to do and the DGs will get some NPC support as well but as we have to keep this small to not kill the poor server the attackers won't get the full army of course- just 20 good men.

Iggwilv and I will probably run this event this weekend- more info will follow soon))
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The fortress was infinltrated by the small band of Doomguards. Crushing what resistence they met in the preocupied baatorian forces. Consisting of Ayase, Blargh, Eloe, Morasraug, Ra'zeth and Mauric not to mention Ely whom refused to leave this task to the trope alone. It hinted the importance of the prophecy itself which was not shared albeit safely delivered to the Armoury.

The Warlock was loath to leave the fortress without seeing it collapsed and retreiveing the remaining troops. But the group made him see the folly of returning the way they came. His plans for the Marilith had been thwarted by a cambion which got a rough treatment before his execution. the jaunt had been heavily taxing on the skick man. But the back stabbing and the chaos had stabilized him if only slightly. Seething with anger behind his mask he cluthced the piece of metal feeling the unholy surge through the pate of his gauntlet.
"You will ramain where you are a time still."