Homecoming

*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

Allie's eyes shoot open. Where was she? This wasn't the ship? There were several tentacles in various parts of her body. She reaches behind her neck and grabs a throwing knife to cut herself free.

'Interesting, it took you three years but you've finally broken free. As you can see your friends haven't fared as well.'

It takes Allie a moment to realize that the voice is directly inside her head. She looks over seeing the party send to recover the Chaos Ship hanging as dried out husks. She smirks.

"Those aren't my friends."

'Truly? But you traveled in their company.'

"It was business. They were paid to do a job, they weren't even Doomguard."

'Ah, I see. Well you are the last, barely more than a snack to me but i hunger so back under.'

"Wait!"

'Yes?'

"How long?"

'Oh you've been here for three years my dear.'

"Who are you?"

'I am the ship you touched, the one you believed to be the Chaos Ship.'

"I see, well I hate to cut and run but you are going to have to go hungry."

In a swift fluid motion Allie cuts herself free with no effort. She takes off at a run drawing her daggers. The ship was emitting a high pitched squeal. Now that she was no longer connected to it she couldn't understand it. A tentacle snaps out at her and Allie slices it in two continuing on. She finds the door which has sealed itself.

"Of course it has."

She grabs three vials of Greater Alchemical Fire throwing them at the doorway. They shatter bursting into flame scorching the living tissue of the ship. It emits a piercing scream and the door gives away. Allie leaps through quickly diving and rolling through. She doesn't stop running until she is a good distance away.

"I have to get back to the Doomguard," she thinks a moment on the group, "i told them this was a bad idea. Maybe people should listen to me more often."

Was the last three years only a dream? Recovering the Chaos Ship? Being it's pilot. The Mission? The Flights? It had been glorious but it was all a lie. She turns heading back to Sigil. Once back she reports immediately to her superiors only to find out that her group was assumed dead and a new group was sent to recover the Chaos Ship.

Allie would offers her thanks for the information and as what her next orders should be.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The masked one armed man met her as she returned to the armoury. His mantle of flesh and skins swayed at the coldstreaming air feeding the forges. His Doomlords mask smeed grafted to his face but the back of it remained open and his long hair fell over the maggot infested mantle. The metal creaked as he moved his plated right hand to her clasp shoulder.

"Welcome home child of doom, here where you truely belong." His voice strained and broken.

He would listen intently to her tale. Begining to end. When she is finsied he would tell her the full tale of how the Ship of Chaos was attained. The preparation in Sigil the betrayal at Twelvetrees, The siege and battle for the shipyard. Demogorgons theft. And the last heroics of Azor the champion.

"There is much to be done still before the end claim us all. The past a mere shade let it writhe in all futility as we walk away towards the final doom of everything. There are numerous projects at hand. A hightly sought after scupture of the charcoal Palace which is to be exploited. A one day war with the Rakasha that turned out into an alliance as they would rise a being of devastational delights into being. There is indeed much to be done. But first let us return to the ship so that you may see it. There are many improvements to be made to make it the deadliest of weapons this verse have ever seen. But together we will see it done and unleash the full force until the verse are no more."

With that he would walk with her towards the Tower of salt and from there open a gateway.
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

Sounds promise. Lead the way and I shall do all in my power to assist in anyway possible.

*A grin crosses her face add she follows. It was good to be home.*