Anonymous Note

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He gripped his left shoulder hidden by his long cloak with his rigth hand burying his lower face behind it as he spoke.

"They are well aware they are a priced query. They will likely return to their hideout and make preparations. Or hurring away from a exposed guile. " The warlock grinned follwoing the sentence. "We need to make the preparations ourselves and sneaking up on them at their own hiding base will be far more difficult. I say we follow them and abandon the pursuit when we confirm which building they sit and shiver at without delving into it and expose ourselves."

With that he concealed himself with a invocation of invisibility and would alongside Rhistel follow at a distance.

((Good for me too.))
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

"Yes... those were exactly my thoughts..." he replied quietly, finally putting his dagger back in its sheath before proceeding to walk outside the room with the other.

"Nice interpretation, by the way. I was almost convinced myself"
He added with a hint of irony in a last whisper.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

They follow the three outside. They mutter a conversation the first question asked by the gnome goes unheard but the reply from the Librarian does not.

"...no of course I don't he is a sinker, but once we get him into the maze the only way to get out is with the sword.... then we simply take it from him."

The unsuspecting trio head to the Lower Ward and in the direction of The City Library.

"Then we just need to get it to Alesha and the boy on the prime."

((A small ooc note to anyone who followed The Harmonium arc of this plot and is reading along here. These events take place at the same IC time as last weeks Harmonium event.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Of course the many public affairs of late had hampered his credability beyond what could be useful in any undercover mission. He had worn the dead mans shoes and his own stupidity was to blame.

"Time to make preparations for the maze itself and the aftermath. I will meet you at the approinted time."

He was pleased that the growers would attampt to take the blade from his Cold corpse. No leagal difficulties in killing them all.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The exchange between the Growers didn't surprise him at all. He had been clearly expecting as much since the beginning.

"At least now we know what they have planned for you. And yes, I suppose I'll be there," he added before starting to walk away, parting from the other.