A Letter From A Fiend

*Toxic Honey

Posted by *Toxic Honey »

((I accidentally posted this in the Dustmen section. This is where it should be.))

A red, bound Alu-Fiend enters the armory and holds out a sealed letter to the first Doomguard member she finds within. The letter is sealed with a bardsong that still hums faintly.

"A letter for the Factol. Please deliver it with haste so that I may complete my deal and leave."

The bardsong sealing the letter finally releases once it hears the Factol's voice.

It reads:

wrote:Factol Pentar,

Years ago I aided the Doomguard in a quest in the abyss in which the mercenaries that you hired encountered the Mother of Demons, Pale Night, within her tower. Although this was considered a success in the end on your behalf, I became the one casualty that did not return entirely intact. In fact, I was sacrificed, corrupted and reborn into the body of an Alu-Fiend similar to the one I sent to deliver this message. In time I was able to restore a part of my soul, though I am still not who I once was so long as the demon holds claim over this body and the soul within it.

Out of desperation and fear that I may fade entirely to be replaced by the demon, I come to you with a request. If it is within your power, I beg of you to undo the work that has corrupted me while doing your bidding before by reducing me back to human form. In exchange to whoever enables my proper return, I promise to vow my sword and service in the same of my father. If you are unable to fulfill this service, then I must find another who is able. In light of my past mistakes, I am not able to make these vows lightly anymore. It is with great hesitation that I have written this letter at all.

Always your ally,
Kokoro Aoki
The Alu-Fiend who delivered the message waits nearby until a response is given.
*Toxic Honey

Posted by *Toxic Honey »

The Alu-Fiend, having waited longer than her summoner could keep her, returns herself to the plane she was taken from. As she appears back in her home realm, she takes a moment to chuckle.

"So she has no one at all to help her. I guess that will make it easy for to get revenge for her little stunt the next time I see her. I wonder if I'll get any bonus for informing my master about this..."