Curse Of Flesh

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He would turn his back on them Walking closer to the chalk board. Not too oviously but appearing as he was inspecting the new area bit by bit but still not comfortable to venture fully inside as one of them. He wouldn't go all they way uno it yet.

"They are numerous, it will be nigh impossible to deliver a deadly blow to them. Unless you gather all of the remaining men to strike at them."

He turned around after having taken a few steps farther inside. "It might be wiser the course to simply let it go. Myself I cannot bring my mind to peace, too much have been lost I will have to keep on fighting."
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

Mauric would notice from a cursory view of the maps that the surviving growers are scattered thinly across the planes. There are concentrations of them on The Positive Energy Plane and Ysgard. It is the woman who speaks now.

"He's right. We need to let this go. Start new lives and survive."

Lucien shakes his head and just as before the warlock would feel his anger and hate the powers that grant Mauric's pacts telling him Lucien is ripe for The Lower Planes.

"I can't. I'm like him. I want revenge."

He turns to Mauric.

"I know you are no friend to our Faction Doomlord, but your no friend to The Harmonium either. Help me strike at them. Let me join you."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Every fiber in his swarthed face shone with the false light of a warm invitation. The one felt when two share the same plight. There was a fegin empatic white smile in the blackened face. His voice beguiling and trickling with promise.

"Follow me and you will see their entire order crumble and die as we rout them from their last ratsnest. First however these old hopes must die, they were faulty at the core like a moulded fruit growing and the reaping of such growth we can see here and now." He gestured to the others. "What will become of them? They are lost, the tragedy will repeat itself unless we end this."

He stepped closer to Lucien standing at his right side so that his veiw and Maurics was the same. His gaze now fixed on the woman.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

She seems angry.

"You can't mean this! They just want to tear things down! Thats everything we were against!"

Lucien looks back.

"What we stood for is gone. They destroyed it. Twice! If you want to hide away Jennifer that is fine. But I want to do something and for that we don't need growers and nurturers we need killers."

He looks back at Mauric.

"I cannot speak for the others, but I am coming with you."

The outburst has drawn the attention of the others there. Most seem intent on staying but two or three seem swayed by what Lucien says.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He looked to the group especially those that seemed swayed or even remotly so.

"And they will do so again and again. Destruction is the only answer. What you raise up others will raze down. To build something new you must first destroy what was before it. Through me you have that opportunity. What have this notion of expansion and growth given you? Naught but missery and despair. Cast it away, abandon it."

He now let his ghastly pale cyan orbs set on Jennifer once more. He needed to gain the majority of them before the next phase.

"Do you wish to kill him as the rest was killed? Would you let this false belief take everything from you? Do you hate him that much? I Think not. Or will you be rational and take what is given rather than reaching for a utopia that can never be?"