Curse Of Flesh

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Strong violent scenes ahead))

The chambers beneath the Tower of Sealt.

Rows of barbed chains ran from the ceiling down to the black tiles. Heavy layers of rust swelled from the links. Metal didn't last long in the fretting air. Large blocks of roughly cut stone. A newly revived Silias clasped with steel strips to a iron chair bolted into the wall. He would hear a familiar sound ableit his eyes had been covered by a steel plate. Metallic footsteps closing in on him followed by equally metallic rustle for each step. The corrosive air had already started to bore into his skin and slowly dissolving it. Flecks of gore red sinks in it started to appear sporradically eventually becoming fonts of blood that trailed down the shivering body. Eftsoon came the voice also too familiar to the captive, Maurics.

"What marevlous gifts the creators has bestowed upon our mortal shells! Don't you agree Silias? All the pleasures that comes with our soul-bound flesh. How grateful should we not be for the blessing?" The warlock pushed the male elven head back by a firm hold at his jaws. His flesh sizzled as the heated hand grasped him spreading the smell of burnt flesh.

"Or is it a curse to bear from birth unto death that are passed on to progeny only to be relived time and time again? Methinks you will have but one answer to that. Speaking of answers I will have some of them before you reach that final answer. Locations If you would be so kind as to give me some directions. Where are they hiding?" He removed his hand allowing the elf a moment of respite. Expecting him to be strong willed he would take his time breaking him down.

"Do you have loved ones? People caring about you? Ones first alligence is to ones family they say. It could all end happily still. " He offered a sliver of hope only to immerse him in total despair again unless he would yield.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The lithely muscled elven man sits secured to the chair. The air between the tower of salt bites into his skin making him twitch and wince. Apart from his wounds he is a perfect specimen of health so far he bares the pain well, but when Mauric grips him with his heated metal hand he growls in the back of his throat and eventually he screams.

When asked the question he lets out a gasp for relief and then a chuckle as if Mauric had just told him a joke.

"Family? No! Where are they all hiding? What makes you think they told me?
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Slapping the visor of the captive open in a sudden yank reavealing his response letting his eyelids fall half closed in a satisfied manner as he flashed a snug grin as if to tell the elf you're telling me exactly what I want to hear. Reaching to his prothese matrix unclasping a hidden locked lid. With a click a thine object shot up from it's inner rerebrace by no more than a inch. Shrieking as he slid it from the sheath slowly with short jerking pulls to let the elf imagen for himself what he would do and get a premonition of the pain linked to it. He held the elongated slightly cuved edged saw-toothed spike in front of him letting him suckcle at the sight before driving it into his tigh while infusing it with acid. Twisting and wiggeling the thin blade while it was droven deeper. Bringing his leering face close the to elfs. Inhaling as if to prepare for a sigh in a relaxed rather innocent mein but as a bolt from the blue his pallid face twisted in a teethbaring beastial snarl lunging his head towards him aggressivly as if a wild animal while he uttered a guttural growl. At the same time as he furiously pressed the blade all the way through and bended it backa and forth without much controll. Violently withdrawing the blade his expression normalised. Holding the blade horizontally Mauric pushed Silias head up by pressing the dull side of the blade under his jawline.

"Perhaps a reminder. Aleasha, the boy, a prime. We have ben follwing you long enough to ascertain your level of involvement." He spoke hectic and stressful.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The visor removed the elf's eye follow Mauric's actions. He see's the serrated blade and seems to steel himself. He grunts as it pierces his leg. When the acid drips from the metal though he screams again and the smell of his burning bubbling flesh fills the room. The salt and acid in the air only making it worse. As his head is lifted the acid it is infused with burns through his chin and he screams again loudly.

"Lower Ward! Copper wire!"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He pulled the blade up and along with tiny fragments of his flesh he slid it back into its sheath.

"Always have to make it so hard. Should have been a good boy and told me." He said seemingly satisfied with what he was told. With his one hand he reached behind his back and unstrapped a pair of straps closing his stachel and slank his hand into it.

Yanking out the head of the librarian by the hair. Shaking it furiously so that the lifeless slack jaw clattered resoundingly when it hit his upper theeth. In a high pitched irretating tone he spat out rapidly. "I lost my head! Silias I lost my head and told him!" Like a pupeteer he lower the head to give an impression of sadness in it. "I'm so sorry. Tell him where in the ward. It doesn't matter now. Tell him Silias!" With that he placed the head back in the satchel whence he took it chuckling half-madly.

He had fallen for this trick many times before. But no matter how many times he always had to rush into it to spring it. He planned to let the elf escape but it was to soon to be credible. He lowered the visor blackening the vison of his prisoner again. Making sure he was secured tight still.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

To his credit the elf does not flinch when confronted by the mangled severed head. He does however cooperate.

"Outside the lab. You need to run the wire from one side of the archway to the other."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Wordlessly he stepped away from the captive after he had double checked his confinements. Instructing him to be guarded at all times with respect to his talents Before he left the citiadel of salt. Grabbing a wire whence he passed the forges on his way towards the loctation gven.

Cloaked in invisibility he reached the lab. At the archway he would tie the long wire at his own breast height and fasten it at the opposite side. Stepping away from the archway as to not be teleported straight away.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The portal opens and through it Mauric sees sunlight, a clear sky, the cobbled streets of a town and a the tower of a castle looming over it. A banner flies from it, the exact nature of the device on it distorted beyond recognition by the blurred portal he views it through.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He would not enter immidately. First he would change his raiment. He donned a long sleeved robe. Not exeedingly elegant nor scuffy. Appearing like a middle class. The prothese concealed by the cloth. Some plates had been removed. Thus he entered still cloaked in invivibility he would take his time and listen to the conversations around him and then drew nearer the tower inspecting the standard.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He held an open palm toward them as he let the invisibility fade. No visible weapons was on him but of course they rested securely in his satchel.He glanced to either side to get a bearing.

"Forgive a weary planar traveler for taking precautions. Mind telling me where I am?"