A Report For Factol Pentar

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

wrote:Factol Pentar

I ordered a armed procession march to the Barracks. It was a decision of haste prompted by the respectless proceedings of the Harmonium which I suspect was issued by the Mercykiller Factor as she was the driving force behind the very same issue in a recent Faction summit. Myself and Factor Ra'zeth of the Fated witness a occurance in the hive where one of their numbers was lost. Without waring they attempted to arrest the Factor with the use of force and had similar plans for me no doubt. I myself had to contact them to get the answers which were that I was to be heared about that incident. The option stood between this and going there as a dog in chains. I made the choice based on the best interest of our public image and the greater entropy. We had to show them our might lest they continue to trifle with us.

The Fated was contacted just in time to join in and luckily they did. The blades and arms rattled vainly on both sides as the Mercykillers decided to bring a contigent of their own led by the very  Factor in question. For a time insults and jeers were traded before we agreed to be led inside their compound. Nothing special to say about the hearing itself as they had no valid case against either of us. What transpired outside is another matter however. Azor had his hands full keeping the men from following their craving to let arms speak rather than words. The Harmonium officer Shamus Indoine ordered the Mercikillers to return to the prison which was long refused under fierce protest. Even insults was hurled between the two parts of the Triad. It clearly showed that their entire faction has become a mere tool for the drowess. Two forces with the same charge can never co-exist in the Cage and it was quite clear for all to see. The only greater outcome of this would have been the long awaited war itself. But I am certain that each Doomguard that participated felt hopeful for the days to come. Let them break the Blood Pact so that we may react to it. Each passing day it becomes harder and harder to stem the war fervor within our ranks soon it shall burst.

Destruction divine,
Lesser Doomlord Mauric Ashtoret.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Doomlord Ashtoret,

The news I have heard of your display is exciting, to say the least. I think it is time we had a talk. Doomguard Azor should also attend, along with anyone else you think is worthy.

May Entropy Follow in your Footsteps,

Factol Pentar

//This will be an in-game thing, so do you guys have time Friday afternoon (according to US Central time - GMT-6)?
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He sunk back into his seat with a perplexed expression as he finished reading the letter.

((Sounds good. Might run a event earlier but should be done by then. ))
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

///Should be able to make that time.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

//shooting for around 2pm GMT-6