The Message

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The rakshasa follows the guard in its eyes darting around the room looking for any threats to it. an odd sight for those familiar with rakshasa, it's fur was white, rough and matted and although the crimson robes it was adorned in are of a rich silk it had many patches where it had been roughly repaired. The staff it held in its hands appeared to be human bones melded together with a crude cracked skull as the head its eyes replaced with rubys. the only thing about his appearance that was typical of the race was the collection of jewelry about its person.

As it entered it offered a half bow to Mauric glancing over those who have gathered, it remains silent for a long time as it study's each and everyone of them in turn, after a moment in a low raspy voice it speaks.
"Greetings Doomlord Mauric, I am Mekarth or is it Razeth.. hmm never mind Mekarth will do. The rage of war has ordered me here as his emissary. I am to answer any questions you have and ensure you complete the task"
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

She smiles of genuine amusement at the Doomlord's last words, crossing her arms on her chest, the movement not as fluid as it would be without the armour.

"So we are also being smart while doing this. Hey, and I thought it couldn't get any better," she remarks with a soft laugh as her mauled tail wiggles under the cloak.

She then falls silent as the Rakshasa is lead into the room, her yellow eyes fixed on the creature.
Slowly she moves to the door, placing herself behind him, and there she leans casually against the wall, her left hand resting on the hilt of her sword
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Mauric would explain to her aswell alog with anyone that hadn't heard this yet.

"We fought them intensely but we have come to an agrement with them. I doubt they will attack us again unless they want to ruin their own aganda severly. It so happen that they will conduct a summoning of a terrible power, the creature bent on destrucion. Or so they claim. Of course we should aid them. An exellent opportunity for your studies Itzalia."
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Going through the Wastes to get back to Sigil took Cariel quite a lot. Too much, apparently, and when she finally arrived to the Armory everything had settled again to an apparent state of quiet.
A lost opportunity, she could see as much, but didn't waste time moping over it.

Leaning against a wall, she listens to any explanation on the happening that is given to her, on her face the clear expression of one who doesn't even think explanations are needed. Still, she remains quiet the entire time, talking only when the Doomlord has finished, although clearly not caring about asking permission to do so.

"Does it mean there's something to do here?" She asks in a casual tone, the heel of her boot clinking on the stone wall as she kept tapping against it "Here, or anywhere, that's it."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The Doomlord's mask turned from Itzalia towards Cariel with a mournful creaking.

"The verse still breathes. There is always something that must be done here and elsewhere when such is the tragic state. The sole reason of our existance." He was quick to remark to the Alu-fiend.

"They still miss parts of there summoning tool. We shall have it ready for them soon rather than late. It just so happened that we were given a promise in return for the one we gave. They will help us breach the sancuary they hold it in we will cause all of the mayham we can as we retrieve it for them to use." There was a stern unrelenting resolve in his voice.

"Name and rank Doomguard." He asked the fiendess.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Itzalia smirked "Why don't we simply bring the war to them this time and to give them a lesson ? A stalemate and a promise... I'd say let them have the bitter taste of doom as they crawl on their paws asking us for mercy while we take what they owe us in blood."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Let us know when you prefer things done in game Ariella.))

The Doomlord offered the Rakashasa a inclination of his head a long with a restrained bow. Shallow at best. His rigid prothese, the mask and his breastplate to move gracefully was impossible. The joints squeaked painfully as he seated himself behind gesturing with a open palm towards the ceiling to bid the emissary to seat himself. As usual it was hard to be certain exactly were the warlock looked as his mask concealed his eyes fully but the emissary felt his staff was scrutinsed.

This vault was quite spacious but it was low in height making it feel as you were cramped in. Metal beams in V and X formations supported it. Steel spikes portruded from the ironplated walls. It seemed moe of a torture chamber than any place one would recieve eminent guests. Or a deathtrap ready to be sprunged.

"Welcome to the bastion of Doom most revered one amongst your race."

He thrummed the right rester of his chair shaped as a demonic screaming skull of some blackened metal. Creating a eerie atmospheric melody as metal met metal subtile however as one would not immediately note it as anything constructed.

"I am afraid I must begin by enquire a seriers of questions. For the reason of improving our aid of course. Khyber what exactly is this entiry? We seek destruction for the cause of destruction alone yet you.. don't strike me as craving the same albeit it may of course be the result. Please explain your own ambition in full."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

After informing her own Faction of events Emila would head back to The Armoury to speak to Mauric. Upon hearing he is busy with the Rakshasa though she would wait patiently for him to be finished.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

A frown creeps in for but a moment as thought this might be a trap slowly becomes a louder one
"It might be easier to explain with something to compare it to.. Tell me do you know of AO?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

His answer hung long in the air before it fell looking to the gathered men and women.

"I have heard this name before. A king of gods. Or was it a specific pantheon? Or so they had themselves believe. Theories of various nature do reach me. One cannot help but to discard most for fairytales and liars seeking attention."

His gaze wandered through the assambled faces again.

"Does anyone amongst you have more to add onto this one?"

He made a looping hand gesture with his indexfinger extended motioning for their celebre guest to continue. "Apologies of my interruption. Please explain as you would."