Gathering Storm

*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

Azor slunk through the sewers, entering the Armoury's undersigil entrance after opening a wall with his faction badge. His face was set with grim resolve, the blood of a Mercykiller dripping from his sabre. He and the drow Ra'zeth had made it to the Fated's headquarters, the Heartless letting him use their tunnel network under an oath of secrecy. He was met by the soldiers guarding the entrance.

"Where is Doomlord Mauric? I must speak with him."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He would get the reply. "He is at down by the cells"

Azor would find him there at the usual place at the desk overseeing the confinement cells. A greater schematic was unrolled on it and several piles of books was stacked to the side of it. Looking up he noted the dire expression in the face of the dervish. Responding with his usual calm tone.

"Troubles found you Azor or was it you that found them?"
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

"The Harmonium's put out word to arrest you and the Fated Ra'zeth. It seems Triad is using the incident in the hive to secure their own power." He held up his sword, the torch light reflecting off the crimson coating the blade.

"They tried to arrest the Drow, but I helped him make his escape and slew one of them. He's gathering the leaders of the Fated as we speak and the talk is of war."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

In the dim light emiting from the torches along with the chilling blue light on his table lamp the white grin of the warlock gleamed.

"What an favourous outcome of such a trival mater. Unfortunatly it is far to premature for that war. They had no case to begin with. This is probably due to incompetence. But I think they need a reminder of what powers they trifle with here. It is time we cement the alliance with the Fated. If we against presumtions can have a full scale war out of this all the merrier."

He arose abruptly. "let us go to see him at once."
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

Azor nodded, slipping a hooded cloak on to hide his features and following after the Doomlord.