An Oration Of Enmity And Hate

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

After opening the letter from the harmonium he stormed out in a forced pace. Leaping up the stairs overlooking the great forge. Holding the letter infront of him he started to read out aloud from the letter with a spiteful tone.

"Sisters and brethren of destruction divine. I have something I wish to share with you all."
wrote:Doomlord Ashtoret,

I assure you that there is no political agenda against you, or the Doomguard, among the Harmonium. It has simply come to our attention that you may have information about the whereabouts of a woman who is accused of killing a Harmonium officer. Our only wish is to bring justice to the perpetrator and give that officer's family some closure.

In the interests of continuing the efforts of the political summit, we ask that you come to the barracks to answer a few questions. Also be aware that another man from your faction - *here she gives a description of Azor* - is suspected of helping the now wanted criminal Factor Razeth of the Fated. We ask that he come to the barracks as well, in a sign of good faith.

We have heard that you value your faction's past history as the guards of this city. I am sure you understand, then, the necessity of conducting a thorough investigation so that this matter can be put to rest, once and for all.

In Harmony,

Mover Elysia
After finishinghe look to the present with a resolve in his face as forged by adamantine. Again he spoke in a bled of mocking, jeering and inticing furious hate.

"Now mind you I had to ask for them to send us this by sending a letter after hearing of the incident in the bazaar. Would they be oblivious as where to find me you believe? No it was orchistrated as you plan a surprise attack. Or was it inability that hindered them from sending me a simple missive to let me know they wanted me for questioning? They would have me unaware so they could apprehend me in a indignified maner to slander our collective repute. Make no mistake about it they would loathe to see us resume our role as guardians. No other indication has been forward to me but rumours and reports from our own. From what I gathered the incident was nothing but a assault on the Fated Factor whom of course do the only sensible thing and fled. Now some of you might remember the results of last time when I was called for a hearing."

"They treat us likes dogs to be rounded up without a cause. As you clearly can read yourselves there is no mentioning of a arrest warrant for me in this letter. Yet the actions against Ra'zeth speaks contradicting to that. Do they Believe they can get away with lies and double doctrines of their own fabrication. But indeed let us show them just how good and potent our faith is and what it means to cross a single one of us! For that is a assault on the heart of entropy itself! I propose a procession march in all our ruinous splendour rigth down to the barracks where they will recieve me and after this hearing be trailed or released according to their own laws that they seem to be oblivious of. They need to be reminded what force the dabble with."

Pressing the letter to the wall with his shoulder he drove a dirk nailing it fast to the wall for others to read later if not present.
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

"I am with you, Doomlord!" Azor pounded a fist against his chestplate, eyes shining with rage.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Varnia just stood there without saying a word. At this instant she had realized what she had caused and started to shake both from fear and excitement. She tightened her fist taking a deep breath. All the door where closed now, no way to escape.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

The workers in the forge stopped what they were doing, listening to Mauric's speech with increasing murmurs of discontent. When he finished, someone shouted "DEATH TO THE HARMONIUM!"

They then stood ready to follow him out en masse towards the barracks.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

"Don your armours and armaments but keep them sheathed for now. Issue a complete lockdown of the Armoury as we leave. While I regard them as too craven to assault us their folly knows no bounds."

"Let this march go down into the records as the one that send cracks into the fragility of peace to the breakage point. March as if into war with resolve and adamant determination. Let it serve as a reminder of the inevitable doom to come in each step we take."

Turning to leave with his long tattered and frayed cloak trailing on the ground behind him.