Darker Dreams Within The Nightmare

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Distorted figures waddled towards the surrounded warlock. Countless bodies made a billowing grey sea ecompassing him completly.Their limbs barely hagning on to their bodies. Half melted away with visible innards trailing behind them. Somehow he recogniced those faces no matter how disfigured. Faces of those he had wronged and had wronged him. The faces that had betrayed him and those he had betrayed. Closing in on him to strip him of his flesh as he had robbed them of theirs. The eerie aggresive murmur was like a chanting recounting the losses he owed each of them. The shattered hopes and broken dreams. Growing louder and louder to it reached a easrsplitting roaring asthey were to dig their skeletal fingers into him from each direction.

Suddenly a darkness devourerd it all. All there was were a silent void himself floating in the midst with nothing but the infinite blackness. "Finally you have returned" He exclaimed as if speaking to his saviour. But what ever it was he expected he soon realized that he was erroneous. Like a passing wind the whisper came Mneeemur.

He awoke in covered in cold sweat. He could not remember sleep undisturbed by nightmares. He crawled out of the confines of his sarcophagus-like sleeping device made of flesh. Sinking down besides it me burried his head in his right palm slumping forward in thought. What are you? A force of Creation or damnation? Setting a self serving power free and possibly becoming its thrall in the proccess would only prolong the existence that had to be ruined. Wielding this power and steering it towards that end howerver..

Several days later this write was hung up at the great forge for every Doomguard to see.
wrote:I inted to hold a mass gathering with all those that have taken a interest in the scrolls of power known in Sigil as the scrolls of Mnemur. What will happen when a never before abundance of these scrolls are activate at the same time and location? There is no guaranties as to what will occur. I deem the chances for calamity greater than phlianthropy. I would like every available scroll for this test. Invoking the ire of the lady is indeed unwise at this time therefore this experiment will be conducted offplane. If you have additional information about these scrolls or ideas of how to wring maximal entropy out of these writings seek me out. If there is known collectors contact them and invitre them into this project.

Lesser Doomlord Ashtoreth