Glimucan the Whipstitch

Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

The smith examines the weapon without reaching for it.

"You prize this weapon? Has it hewn a number beyond reckoning and beyond those of your other means? Have you others of greater consequence than its corrosion blessed edge?"
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?
riptidereflections

Posted by riptidereflections »

"I don't know, probably? I don't remember things too well for more than a couple of weeks. I am not running around murdering scores of young lovers and the like sober, you know. But yeah, this chiv's definitely in the lead I am sure."
Taurus Daggerknight

The smith looks at the weapon, then at Glimucan.

"Shatter it. Or that which you hold even more dear than it. If that be your knives, or your teeth, break those instead." He steps away from the anvil, and motions him forward.

"You accept that the end comes to everything, that nothing is permeant? Show us all that this applies to more than those easy pickings you stumble upon. Show us that nothing is so sacred as to be spared the march of entropy."
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?
riptidereflections

Glimucan steps over to the anvil and he eyes the cleaver thoughtfully for a moment, its length resting in two palm up hands. Then he takes it in his off hand, and he brandishes it at the smith for a moment demonstratively. "It's just a chiv, you know? I have another one just like it, to tell you the truth..." He rests the fingertips and thumbtip of his favored hand on the anvil, and his fingertips tap out a little rhythmic graceful dance for a moment, and then he lays the palm and fingers flatly on the anvil's surface, and he turns to look at the hand once more, and as he raises the cleaver overhead he says, "What is a chiv, compared to the hand that wields it?" and--

CHOP.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--" The faerie's scream fills the air, and blood pours from the stump. He stares at it as he screams, and slowly, the scream turns to loud peals of mad laughter as his blizzard gaze drifts between the present sinkers. He gets a roll of gauze from his magic bag and only stops laughing to bite its end and draw a large strip of it out. He barely--and poorly--manages to stem the flow of blood before he passes out from the loss of blood and goes down with a hard -thud- on flagstones drenched in a pool of his own blood.
newdevilofpromise

Posted by newdevilofpromise »

"A Fey, A force of nature...., if controlled could prove quite the Useful Ally to Entro- ....WHAT THE RUST" The Tall Opal Eyed Sinker would walk towards the Smith, and stare down at the Fey after hearing all the Commotion
Taurus Daggerknight

The smith simply watches as the fey eventually collapses. Only after he fades from the realm of consciousness does he seem to nod in something almost akin to approval.

He then looks over at the opal eyed Sinker.

"The first step is taken. And by your words I will assume it is to your interest." *he motions at the collapsed heap of a fey. "He's your trouble now. If he should wake, show him the rest of the way. If not, take his corpse to the enchanter's tower. I'm sure they will think of some way to salvage him."
newdevilofpromise

"..." Sighs "Well, Fine..., Berk almost dead booked himself before i can properly initate the cutter..." They would drag the Fey's Almost Limp body away from the Smith as they grumbled and cursed, calling out some bandages and some one to look over their wicked limb decaptitation, ..they would also take their now freed hand with them, giving it a wiggle as they shook their head
riptidereflections

There's not much warmth in the winterkin's hand. It lies limply in the Sinker's. The look of mad mirth still remains on his passed-out face. He stays unconscious while his wound is presumably tended a bit more competently, and wakes up sort of at the end of it. Finding his remaining hand held by a stranger, he focuses on her as he blinks awake for just a moment before holding up the bandaged wrist-stump to behold it with a lofted brow. There's a moment of quiet appraisal as he squints at the place where his hand used to be.

Then his gaze meets hers once more, and he flashes a quite charming smile of sharp, snow-white teeth. If she looks close enough, she can see the ice and snow of an avalanche on a mountainside in his eyes."I just hope the ladies like this as much as they liked the hand," he says, waving the stump at her, a low chuckle shaking him gently. "So who are you?" Then he tries to put his hands behind his head, and the result is sort of an awkward adjustment as he figures out how to do that with only one hand.
newdevilofpromise

"How Handy, Cutter" Snorted the Tall Opal eyed Sinker as they shook their head and waved their hand back at them. "I've seen lots of Barmy First initation rituals before..., but i think yours is quite hrm ." They would place their chin on their decapitated hand fora moment and thinked a bit "Handy? No no ...Interesting...? Well.. " They would make their Hand point at them and gave it another waggle "You.., Fey..., a Force of Nature, when properly honed and put into Focus, can be used as a effective force for furthering the Cause of Entropy, been meaning to find ye for a few cycles, but .ah ...Looks like our Time never synced, ..yet here we are.., eye to eye, Hand ...to hand " They said with a Wide grin as they showed their rows of Shark like teeths
riptidereflections

The faerie grins back, lounging with his hand and stump behind his head. "I do love entropy, and I am thrilled that I will be learning all this sinker blek from a gorgeous deadly lass. I am really excited to get started lending a hand in making the whole verse fall apart. Listen, though, this thing," he says, holding up the stump, "It hurts worse than falling off the edge in the infinite staircase. Seriously. Can I use your hand? Just, uh, hold it out for me." He is getting a vial of -something- out. Some mix of powders, probably drugs. He bites the cork off the vial and spits it in a random direction.