A Cart With Two Cold Stiffs Arrives

*Mezzy

Posted by *Mezzy »

The Dead Genie began looking at the samples without questioning the alchemist, nor stopping him from rambling on and on. It was a somewhat strange habit having some noice in the background, again.

"It's been a while since I heard other voices but my own. Well, on a regular basis."

The Dead Genie spared a brief moment to gaze at the other Dustman rambling before going back to examine the results of the tests.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

After much testing, experimentation, the dead genie would found the content of the Cinnamon too be consistent of humanoid made oils with a few other components too enhance the smell of Cinnamon...
*Mezzy

Posted by *Mezzy »

The Dead Genie provides its findings to the usual Initiate.

"It appears someone is aiding berks into the Dead Book while hiding behind the monster of the Slags, The Kadyx. Whatever the reasons I do not know. Have there been other bodies found like this one?

What would you like me to do with the meatbag? I am done with the research on it."
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

"Well...we could ...try too find and inform any relatives or person who where close too them, did you ...find any indication of them having any? mumbled the Alchemist "Not the first incident of this nature, berks deadbooking cutters and pinning it on the Kaydx. He Rubbed his beard and sighed a bit "We should at least try to locate some one of interest and inform them of their passing, if that's not possible, we will cremate them..
*Mezzy

Posted by *Mezzy »

"Yes, I figured as much."

The Dead Genie started to go trough what was left on the meatbag searching for clues. Next on the agenda was to find out if anyone else had any leads to known relatives looking for this poor sod.

A subtle suggestion might have slipped as a suggestion regarding something of an intelligent undead, perhaps something with a memory of its past Death.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

"Even the dead can speak..., all it takes is the right spell, it does spark curiosity into why some one would go so far too lay blame on the Kaydx too Dead book a guy..."
*Mezzy

Posted by *Mezzy »

"I can not speak with the Dead my self, unless there is a rite I yet do not know, personaly. Otherwise I would need aid performing such a task. Who could I ask for such aid?"

The Dead Genie was sadly not a cleric to cast such a spell it self. It asked the Initiate for aid, a direction, a name, to one who possibly could.

It was indeed a curioues thought this whole thing related to this meatbag.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

" In a few Cycles, i can get some one too Recite this Rite, too speak with the dead..., the dead do tell tall tales, and i will make this happen.." ((I would like to take this In game, you got any free time Thursday or Friday? EST time?))
*Mezzy

Posted by *Mezzy »

((Thursday (tomorrow) works any time of the day after 15:00 CEST, same with friday.))
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Factor Eugine finished the final preparations on the corpse, his hands pale and as cold as Ice itself. "I take it the Living relative knows of their Sire's death, You've done well, I could use some one like you, Dristler.[/i]

Many cycles have passed since then, as a Factotum badge was delivered too the Dead Genie, the body is prep and ready too be laid to rest, The Kadyx has once again been wrongfully accused of a Crime it did not do, justice was served, poetic and grim as it was, just another cycle in the Hive ward.

Pall Bearing is the final charge, before finally laying the dead to rest, too forever be joined in the silence of eternity....