A Potential Recruit

*Melmoth

Posted by *Melmoth »

I have met the creature in the Bazaar, and it still seems frightfully bound to its former state of existence, its perceived "life". It even tried to make use of senses it no longer possesses multiple time during our conversation.

The aspect is that of a large Skeleton, but clearly a very advanced creation, self-aware and fueled by a sizeable magical energy. It displayed a marked attachment to its blade, and the craftmanship of the weapon itself seems to indicate some sort of heirloom, or otherwise rare and, possibly, powerfully enchanted sword.

Despite having obtained Undeath, the creature is still very far from the enlightenment of the True Death.

I suggested it to seek me here, in the Mortuary, should it be interested enough to look into joining our ranks.

In case it visits these premises in my absence, contact me immediately, even by magical means if necessary. I believe it would make a fine addition to our ranks.

Believe Well, brethren

V.
*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

The tall female Dustmen Coroner looks over the note left by her fellow Dustmen notifying those in the mortuary.

She would simply nod acknowledging what she had read after reading before going back to her usual duties

"I guess it's time to keep my eye out for this one large Skeleton..."

She talked to herself as she walked up to a lifeless body on a table nearby to preform a autopsy before burial