A Parchment Sealed In Black Wax

*Melmoth

Posted by *Melmoth »

A missive sealed in black wax is delivered to the Mortuary by a relatively large Zombie. The walking dead would just walk in when allowed, deliver the scroll and simply wait. The letter, written in an elaborate handwriting and adorned with strange, silvery runes would read as follows:

Greetings esteemed brothers and sisters in death,

after long and careful consideration I came to believe joining your ranks would be a most logical and beneficial course of action for all the involved.

My unique perspective makes me exceedingly well attuned to your philosophy and, I believe, a fit addition to this fine faction; meanwhile, the considerable power and vast knowledge I possess could prove to be an asset for you and your leaders.

If you are interested in moving forward together, I respectfully recommend to deliver a message with a meeting proposal (time and place) in the hands of my servant: he will make sure it is delivered to me in a timely fashion.

I am looking forward to making your acquaintance.

V.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A simple letter is sent.
wrote:To V.

If you wish to pursuit the goal of true death, visit the Mortuary for evaluation in person.

Initiative Four, Cezock
*Melmoth

Posted by *Melmoth »

Upon reading the letter, the cowled wizard's eye-sockets flare with an inner, malevolent light

"Ah, but what a pleasantly concise, direct missive. Master Cezock must be well on his way to the enlightenment of True Death.

Come, my servant. Let's take him up on his gracious offer.

It's true they say The Dead are most patient, but speaking from personal experience, I would not put that to the test..."

He then headed to the Mortuary nearby, his minion following suit