A Letter To The Factotum

*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

Cere would scribe a letter to Factorum Lor addressing a few concerns about a topic she was recently exposed too..

Code: Select all

Dustmen Factorum Lor,  I heard word from another who shall remain nameless at this time about some explosives around Sigil with malicious use, enough to level entire structures. I fear that the possibility of such smuggled through the mortuary is plausible. I would not want the Dustmen to be labeled with any involvement assisting this bomber. the contact also stated that possibility of fixed explosives to structural weaknesses in the tunnels and Undersigil collapsing the layer above is a possibly.  I think that we should do a sweep of the areas in the tunnels and possibly Undersigil looking for any containers laying around containing any substances liked to explosives. Some of us here are alchemists like myself that could try and identify if any residue of chemicals could be traced on any bodies brought in that may contain these explosives. I feel that we do not need the triad of law on our doorstep claiming we where involved as a whole for the destruction of half of Sigil, rather than the few who might or might not be involved in this matter.  Also note that I'm not fond about supporting the ideas that would conflict with our own as a Dustmen, such as supporting the idea that others seem to perceive about life around them as it where in their own minds. However with even that said I feel it's necessary to take in the possibility that none here in Sigil are safe from this incident that may come to be. I do not support that we directly aid the others in this conflict, but I do feel we should make necessary actions to ensure that we are not affected in a negative way that would damage us in any or all forms, including our factions reputation.  Lastly assuming the explosives are in fact to be placed around the tunnels, Undersigil, or even in our own mortuary hidden. If the blast is big enough it could very well damage the mortuary, and if it's in our own holdings hidden some where I would expect the worst to happen for us.   Signed ~ Dustmen Cere 
The letter would be sent off directly to the Factotum, for his eyes only.

Cere waits patently for a response.
*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

Half a cycle later...

Cere would scribe a letter once more to Factotum Lor with yet another request, but much more simple than the last...

Code: Select all

Dustmen Factorum Lor,  Being the kind of place I work in as a Dustmen, I would like to request a surplus of blood from the recently deceased that make their way to our halls every cycle to be reserved for my own personal use if at all possible?  I feel it's unnecessary to kill others to obtain such in large quantity when its easier obtained and gets less attention from those outside of the Mortuary.  Signed ~ Dustmen Cere 
Once more...

The letter would be sent off directly to the Factotum, for his eyes only.

Cere waits patently for a yet another response.

//// Had to edit the post above this as I forgot to place a few more things within the IC written letter