Journal Of Study

*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

Cere takes notes upon examining the lifeless bodies that come though the mortuary every cycle

"would be a waste of a corpse without a little additions to an autopsy..."

Who would care about an urchin of the hive anyhow? she pondered as she would take out a set of tools and jars filled with embalming along with some strange vials of liquid.

"interesting...."

She stated as she slowly exposed some tissue to the strange liquid piece by piece, watching it react violently. Yet feeling it's far from perfected she would simply go back to delicately prepare the body to enter the crypt

*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

Screams of agony and torment carry through the hive ward from a near by abandoned building not far from the mortuary....

"yes... this is it...."

She mutters and pants in agony her tone dull due feeling numb inside from her self affliction, it will take time for it to stick but progress is going at a faster pace than before with meditation becoming truly dead. with every step to a broken down table with blood running down her body profoundly. She takes up a jar of embalming fluid and begins to coat her wounds as it contained a proprieties such as Formaldehyde

"so it begins...."

Now with chains across her bare body that are under lock and key that's tossed away. She gets dressed once more making her way back to the mortuary to get back to work on an autopsy to a body brought recently.
*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

4th Hive of Nihilium, 133 Ha

Cere would write a report on the autopsy of the cycle, and submit it to Factotum Lor in the Mortuary ...

Code: Select all

Subject name: Surded Gender: Male Race: Half-Elf Estimated Time of Arrival: 1st hour of 4th Hive of Nihilium, 133 Ha Estimated Time of Death: 1st Hive of Nihilium, 133 Ha  Body was found dead in the Hive Ward in a back alleyway initially by a jinkskirt and jhon (details unknown of the two)  Was married to a now Widowed Human female named Verna, which who I have made contact with.  EXAMINATION NOTES: Subject has missing front teeth, seeming to have been extracted by force. Multiple skull fractures and internal bleeding from the brain indicated blunt force trauma. multiple burn marks across the body seeming to have came from a flat hot-iron.  I would expect torture was involved in this case for whatever the motive may have been.  OTHER NOTES: I have no interest in showing this to the Harmonium, as I would encourage the rest of my piers to do the same unless we have something to gain from it which I doubt right now.  

Cere would add and compile to her own personal note...

Code: Select all

I plan to seek out and talk to this Widow Verna more than what short talk we have had at the Mortuary and spread the truth about the multiverse to her, and suggests she too seek out true death within the Dustmen, I could use an assistant after all to carry out simple tasks.  Soon after Widow Verna left, a flyer Dustmen seemed to request an archive on the Subjects body who i was working on at the time. I gave this flyer Dustmen its inquiry as requested without hesitation before it had went to scan the other bodies in the mortuary.  After I finished the autopsy I went back to experimentation with my own personal project. Substance D.XIX was applied to a few tissue samples of Subject Surded, it too like the last had a violent and adverse reaction to Substance D.XVIII   It's far from perfect but progresses in the right direction slowly. I have no intentions to rush this project before its official use, it needs to be perfected to obtain the maximum results for what I see fit. 
Cere would then stop her work and put her things away before walking out of the Mortuary to the direction of the Clerks Ward...