A Visit To The Festhall

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila had heard reports of a body being left out on the cobbles outside the Festhall. As a walker of the path to true death she had managed to divorce herself from her emotions, but if there was two things that made her seethe with anger, one was Sensates the other was unattended corpses. She resolvrd to deal with this herself. Pulling up her hood she grabbed a shovel and with her free hand she gestured for two of the zombies lurching around the Mortuary to follow her. She allowed herself a smile at the revulsion the rotting undead would cause in some of the more sensitive souls among the Sensates and humming a jaunty tune she walked from The Hive to The Clerk's Ward.
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

Valios arrives to find the scene somewhat trampled. She can tell for sure that at least two separate people have already taken some of the dust with them and wind has already spread a good portion of it across the Clerk's Ward. The remains, however, are now in her possession.

// Let me know if you want to do something specific at the scene or with the remains. I'll try to accommodate : 3
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Emila grins impishly like a child that had just found a bag of sweets.

"Oh what were you!? You are pretty aren't you? Lets take you home."

She begins gathering up the dust. She opens her bag of holding and begins to tip things out. Among the items are a severed finger that has started to rot, a long ball of green wool, mostly unraveled and a jar that appears to have some kind of imp pickled inside of it. Then she sees what she is after. A large urn. She opens it and scoops the dust inside, she would then look around for a blood sample. Whether or not she finds one she'd positively skip back to The Mortuary after tidying up her things, and find a quiet corner where she can examine the dust more carefully.
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

She can find a blood sample, just by the exit from the park. Preliminary testing indicates that the blood belonged to a live mortal - likely a human, whereas the dust came from a slain vampire.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She smiles upon realizing the dust is that of a vampire, one less predator on the food chain left more room for her. Now the blood that was the important thing. Wasn't it always? She turned around to find the nearest Dustman of lower rank than her.

"I need a diviner, someone who can work a scrying spell. Quickly!"

She very carefully tipped the blood into an empty vial and corked the top
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

Before Valios gets access to a diviner, another matter is brought to her attention. Harmonium has requested that the Dustmen clean another pile of dust, this time from Under Sigil. The victim was apparently slain near the Great Bazaar entrance. Furthermore, they strongly indicate that they wish to possess the dust in an urn afterwards. What she does with the missive, however, is up to her.

// Crash decided to destroy the evidence. But she can assume to find a scene similar to the one at park. Complete with decapitation and with copious amounts of human blood. There was a proper struggle, this time. Among some smashed crates, there are shreds of wool clothing and pieces of a crossbow. One crucial part of the crossbow seems to be missing.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Given the circumstances Emila would head to the scene. This time though she would she would use her influence as a Factor to bring a small cadre of Dustmen with her. The clothes and the weapon she would leave at the crime scene under the watch of her factioneers, until the Harmonium arrived at which point they would have orders to turn the scene over to them but the blood and the body she would take with her to The Mortuary. She would seal the dust away in a bag and again she would ask for a diviner. While she waits she would pen a letter to The Harmonium. ((Which I will post on their thread.
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

// Can you obtain a player diviner? That would be awesome. Almost any player mage should be able to cast some sort of scrying. If that's not feasible, Valios will have access to a generic diviner wizard. What would you like them to do?
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Miraie,Apr 18 2015 wrote: // Can you obtain a player diviner? That would be awesome. Almost any player should be able to cast some sort of scrying. If that's not feasible, Valios will have access to a generic diviner wizard. What would you like them to do?
((I'd prefer to get a pc one to draw more people in so I'll go with that.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A letter for Emila arrives- delivered by a skeleton, written in a hand familiar to her but the words are much more formal than usual.
wrote:
Factor,

the vampire hunters are not (yet) based in Sigil.  I have found nothing concerning churches or cults, nor seem vigilantes interested in revenge to be involved.

I will continue my investigations and will keep you informed, if you find something helpful please let me know.

Hasclaan Guunt, A8