Special Delivery

*DemonAbyss10

Posted by *DemonAbyss10 »

A vampiress introducing herself as morrinthe delivers a note to the dustmen.
wrote:To whomever it may concern;

You all know I have been appropriating your facilities for some time and have recently been told to either pack up and get out, or to join your faction.

Tell me this though. if I do such, what is the benefits package, pension and stuff.

Please detail them all in a note along with the forms I need to apply to your faction. You may then hand them over to Morrinthe to deliver back to me.
Morrinthe would wait around for a response. In the meantime Mori had been in the Mausoleum the whole time working on a few projects and was just too busy to head up and find this out himself.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Pensions? Benefits? the Dustman states flatly. I had not taken him for a clueless prime. Tell your master he needs to learn more about our faction before joining. Maybe he was joking, but I can assure you, we do not have a sense of humour. We seek to throw off all emotions, to be closer to death, so that when the time comes, we are ready for rebirth
*DemonAbyss10

Posted by *DemonAbyss10 »

Morrinthe would return to Mori after the comments stated. "Hmm... seems I am going to have to visit him myself." Mori got up and made his way to the one who sent Morrinthe back to him.

"And the dead have the last laugh." He would state in his usual old creaky man-tone. He gestures to the Dustman with his skeletal arm and makes sure the Decay and his bone-skin is obvious to him. He keeps both of his dead eyes focused on the man. "And of course, I am just about there or already am. Death is a path one walks after all. So if you would just hand me that application so I can continue my studies in peace."
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

After several days, a trio of delivery boys arrive at the Grail Manor in the Lady's Ward. They carry one box a piece, one filled with herbal teas, another will different poultices for any sore and tenderness, and finally a box filled with an assortment of sweets and pastries.

[Any skilled healer will recognize the items are designed to aid the healing process, possibly shaving a few days of the recovery period. Also, the items would help boost the body abilities to replace any blood that was lost].

Once they knock on the door, they will state that they have a delivery for Lady Tess and leave the boxes inside the walk-in area and one of them places a note on one of the boxes which reads as follows

wrote:
Lady Tess,

Here are a few things to aid your recovery. Some tea, sweets and pastries to help with the blood loss.  The poultices are for any soreness you may have. 

To a speedy recovery.

Sincerly,

Chari The Pure
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

Chari would be met later in the evening by a peculiar sight. Just a hint of a shadow passing within view. In its wake: red and white Dhalia flowers in a neatly bound bouquet, alongside a letter

Dame Chari,

Thank you so very much for the care package. It was incredibly thoughtful and I'm looking forward to hiding the sweets from everyone! With any luck, I'll be back on my feet in no time and back to stirring up as much trouble as I can. I have to keep you on your toes, after all!

~A'licea

PS ~ Yes, that's my real name. Shhhh.