A Call For Investigations

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"Oh good."

She puts her arm around the corpse as if to hug it and she leads it away from the furnace.

"That eliminates the need for silly games and codes. What are? How are you aware?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"I am.. I am Rowan Elms? I think this was my name. I died. I think. But then I woke up inside this body."

He glances at the Vampire. "Is this helpful?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"It is certainly a start. You say you found yourself in this body, this body is not your body?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"No!! I was a powerful warrior, muscular and my tattoos were powerful runes of bravery.... also my hair was black as a raven's feathers not a sickly, ugly red like this... err.... but I like red hair, yes."

He corpse pauses- then decides to not dwell on this and change the topic.

"I woke up in it. It feels like a prison but it works good enough. I even made it back to the cage. Thought I come here then... because you Dusties offer protection to us corpses. And work is not that hard here. I even have made some friends and... well. I do not have many options left, you see."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"Would I be right in thinking you were in Thantos when you were killed?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He thinks, trying to remember- the body language of the creature not very corpse-like.

"... it was some dark place with many undead. Cold, too. I remember it was very hard to breathe.. like running somewhere on a high mountain. We needed guides, Dustman guides.. and protections against the dark energies of Death. We were bound from a place named.. Lacrimosa.. to a city of Curved Lines or Straight Curves? There was a harbour I think... and waters that make you forget."

From his descriptions Emila learns he, indeed, speaks about Thanatos, the 113. Layer of the Abyss, Realm of Orcus, the Demon Prince of the Undead.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"Tell me about it, tell me about how you died, all the details you remember please."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"I cannot remember much. I know there were demons and some undead who sprang a trap on us.

Something hit me in the back as I drove my axe through some Wight's skull. Cannot say what it was but it did hurt a lot and then.... there was only darkness.

We were a group.. I think. The merchants and us guards. I think we were five or six? Hard to remember.. sorry."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"I see. Does the name Amas mean anything to you?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Amas? Amas.... I think I met this man. Here. In the cage. Before we went down there into the Abyss. I think he was talking about going the same way we did just two weeks afterwards."