A Letter For Emila Vailos

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

wrote:Factor Vailos,

The Hive Project have matured within it's cask for just the appropriate time and is now ready to be untapped and served. Members of the faction congregation seeking to stem these changes have likely forgotten it by now and any prying fingers less imminent from any party at this stage. I do not belive that the tide of your resolve has waned in the sightest. I have my crypt and you have yours it is time to expand them within our fair Cage. Plans are ready and I wish to discuss them with you. I will bring my finest wine knowing how you enjoy the refined flavours just like myself. I will find you no matter which sarcophagus house your living remains.

A sign is needless, you know who I am.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Somewhere in a crypt deep below The Mortuary a zombie shuffles up to a closed sarcophagus and with effort opens the lid. It shows the figure inside the note. The woman there does not move. Her voice cuts through the silence of the crypt.

"Fetch me something to eat, and something to wear. Should anyone from The Armoury arrive here either alive or dead send them to me."

She finally sits up pallid corpse like and covered in rags. The time had come to rise and walk the streets of The Cage again, but first she would feast and recover her strength.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The following anti-peak a small entourage of armoured men was heard clattering though the hive halting just in sight of the Mortuary. Two of the armour-clad mens silhouetts left the third man after a salute withdrawing towards the nearest entrence to undersigil. The third man stod stilll gazing at the gates. A few drunkards was heard bickering from one of the allies. A pair of feline creatures hissing at eachother in a stand off over some prey. Sounds seem to be dominated by the solemn silence of the tomb at this place dying out before it could be heard it seemed to him. He remember parts of a long past and mostly forgotten conversation.

He wore his usual pitch black breastplate shaped like the Doomguard faction emblem. A visored helmet covered his face fully, his long black hair fell over his mantle. That to black as the shadows that surrounded him. His prothese of intersecting plates and twisted spikes fastened at his left. Without the slightest hesitation he strode towards the entrence with determined steps. Posture straight and dignified. His hair fluttering faintly behind him and the rim of his frayed mantle scraping the ground. Stopping by the gate wordlessly and awaiting someone to recieve him as he believed he was expected.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As The Doomguard head through The Hive the fog and smog part. The domed Mortuary looms over the area casting its shadow over The Ward, and there on the narrow bridge that links the structure to The Hive the Dustmen wait for them. Robed figures gaunt and pale skinned stand silently watching them approach with unblinking eyes. Yes they are expected.

((Been trying to catch you in game, when are you around?
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The armoured man approached alone. There was numerous places he could have hidden weapons but no visible arms was seen on him . Even his rapier which he very seldom has been seen without but never used was missing. The Prothese undoubtedly seemed suspicious however.

"I will talk to Factor Vailos and Factor Vailos alone." The tone matched his demeanour in resolve which was only enhanced by the metalic muffling of the visor.

((A very few and very irregular ungodly hours at weekdays I am afraid :) I'll try to hop in around fourish today. ))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

((Today is not great for me. Any other day this week is though.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

(( How about some time after four tomorrow or thursday? Can make it a bit later too if it is too early.))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

((Either one is good to me. Since you seem busy and I am not this week we will go with whatever is most convenient for you.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Several hours later Mauric wandered the streets just outside the Mortuary anew. Stepping through shallow pools of water in the unevenly laid cobblestone. Wearing a broad smile underneath his helmet. Plans were set in motion, now would they crumble into naught or force that fate on those that were unlucky to be caught in them? We will know soon. He stopped to look back at a house overlooking the Mortuary. He thought that being dead as dead can be but it seemed she had ressurected him like a apparition. Perhaps the ghost of a lie had become the truth he mused briefly before turning and walking away. There was many practical issues to deal with.