A Matter Of Life And Death

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Deep in the bowels of the Mortuary a ghoul scurries through the deep crypts it makes its way up through the large creeking doors to the Mortuary that sigils many planeswalkers would recognise. Once there it hands a rolled up note to the Factourm Lor as he waits for more adventurers to arrive as they do. The ghoul approaches him and hands him the note.
wrote:
Facoturm

After a long discussion with our friend below I have managed to discern that this new cult in our midst is dedicated to some form of being that wishes to promote the power of life.  It appears as some kind of celestial creature in the dreams of its followers and infuses them with positive energy and the skill to use it.  They have the ability to heal almost any injury and our guest informed me it is their goal to eliminate death entirely.  After a little encouragement our guest also told me that this creature they follow is urging them to bring those that they heal to Elysium, The Outlands or Hades.  When I questioned him further he informed me this is because the creature he serves cannot directly affect things in sigil.  This has caused me some concern as it suggests an entity powerful enough to draw the attention of her serenity.  What was also of concern was his apparent fanaticism such a trait would only be detrimental to anyone’s achievement of enlightenment through the state of true death.  To that end I have found him a secluded space in the deep crypts where he can further contemplate the nature of true death and reflect up its nature and how it is relevant to his current position.  He awaits further questioning at your leisure.

E.V

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The answer is swiftly written and delivered by the same ghoul- the message so seal nor any real signature:
wrote:
I see my trust in you was well placed and I recommend you to both the swiftness and subtlety of your work.

Try to find out as much as you can about this creature and whoever he serves and then show him the bliss of true death.

Also I ask you to investigate sightings of the creature in the undersigil village and the lake area. There were some troubling reports about undead being returned to life.

Be aware that the Athar, Signers and Godsmen might have sent their own investigators but of course their motivations are different to ours so I advice you to proceed with great care.

L.