The Dead Rise...

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Doctor Trevant, Right hand of Skall, leaves a notice on the nearest Mortuary zombie, naturally, it held a billboard to make the sign clear:

"Looking for 'effective' recruitment agent to "attract" new members to the society of the dead. Require a resume featuring all previous work experience in the selected job:
- Must be good with people.
- Must be able to interact with strangers confidently and uncompramisingly.
- Must be able to convert and reason with people.

I am placing high expectations on this matter, do not dissapoint."
*MrPooky

Posted by *MrPooky »

*Pinned to the Zombie's lion-cloth, an envelope can be seen. Upon examination, it opens to reveal crisply-folded pages written in an elegant, flowing script.*

Dearest Doctor Trevant;

I would humbly submit an application for the position which was displayed by this animated shell. I find myself desiring a more formal position within my spectrum of beliefs, and find this opening to be quite interesting given my own career background.

Some qualifications of note:

Schooled in the Kingdom of Thay (Transcript Available on Request)
Seventy-five years of experience in practical Necromancy
Successful Enchanter/Entrepreneur in Sigil
Exceptional People and Social Skills

I would be happy to consider any position available, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Respectfully submitted,

Bargle the Red
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

A letter is transmitted back to Bargle via zombie messanger:

"Dear Bargle The Red.

Your information was most informative, I would like you to be interviewed by one of my closest pupils so far.

For this reason, I am assigning you to speak with Professor Helena Krows of our society in order to speak more of your application in what I believe mortals call "face-to-face" matters of attention.

I will send a copy of this letter to Helena so she is aware of the matter. You will be expected to arrive at a date the Professor asigns that is mutually beneficial for both parties that you might provide the best time spent.

We look forwards, to working with you.

Doctor Trevant...."

A copy of this letter was left in Krows office.
*Kari_Shadowfox

Posted by *Kari_Shadowfox »

*Helena's reply is written in her usual neat script, a delivered via a wraith. It is short, direct, and to the point.*

Dear Bargle the Red,

If you would conduct yourself to the Mortuary between these times (( 15 GMT - 23 GMT / 10 AM EST -6PM EST and then 1GMT-6GMT / 8PM to 1AM EST)), we can have our discussion. *she then includes more specific directions to her office*

~ Professor Helena Krows
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

A written statment of thanks is written personally to Professor Krows, in addition, to her satisfaction she is given rites to corpse provisions for study and intreague for the next month, aswell as any decomposed corpses over a month or beyond to study if she pleases.

Meanwhile, Bargle is given a missive expressing his congradulations via zombie transport that the possition is no longer vaccant, he has been assigned the tasks provided on the wanted advertisement, he is expected to perform admirably, failure, is not an option.
The letter comments politley however that success in promoting the factions interests will be rewarded handsomley, for those with a taste for the faction dogma.

Both messages come from Doctor Trevant, evidently given to each individual seperatley.