Requesting Permits

*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

Cere walks up to one of the fated after speaking to a different one prior

"greetings, I myself being a law abiding citizen of Sigil would like to request a permit for the following..."

Offered over a paper with the details with a heavy sack of ample coin

Code: Select all

I (Cere) Would like to request the following permits  Owning slaves Opening and running a merchant's stall House ownership Public speaking in the Baazar Owning and operating a business Right to offer private services as a coroner Right to offer private services as a general surgeon  Right to offer private services as a alchemist  Signed Dustmen Coroner, Cere 
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

After a short wait, a package arrives for Cere from the Dustmen, carried by one of their official carriers. After requesting and been given the required signatures, the carrier gives Cere a large bundle, papers and forms requiring her signature.

She is to return all completed forms when finished and one the first page is a cautionary letter stating that any incorrect or incomplete information will delay the process.
*Dusty8675

Posted by *Dusty8675 »

Cere took the package from the carrier proceeding to sit at a table in the Hall of Fated to fill out the stack of paperwork given to her signing as appropriate and filling out all the fields required with accuracy.

Once Cere finished she would hand the forms now filled in all the fields with accuracy as requested by the carrier to the appropriate staff of the Fated along with ample coin for processing or any other fees that my be presented