A sealed letter to the Hall of Records

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

A letter sealed in wax was delivered to the Fated's Hall of Records, upon examination it will state...
wrote: Greetings recipient,

I am looking to join your ranks, I believe we I and the Fated share the same point of views on how things work.

After all I do have a tendency to claim what I know is rightfully mine when the opportunity would present itself without hesitation, and will defend it as it is my right to keep it. We are Fated after all, correct?

Send a reply to the Three Dragons INN they will know who it's addressed to,
~A.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

A few days later, Anthea received a notice from the Hall of Records informing her of the next date for examinations. Those who passed the day long test would be allowed to enter the next round of more personalized testing, to see if they were suited to the philosophy of the Fated.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Anthea upon receiving the the notice from the Hall of Records, she would get ready for her examination, it was soon to arrive.

a few cycles later...

Anthea would have made her way to the Hall of Records and approach the one who would be in charge of her examination
" I believe I'm ready." she would state calmly before she would listen closely to what the Fated representative would have to say to her in turn.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

as time passed by, Anthea passed the test, and was handed her badge and now officially Fated