Seeking a License

*Cenerae

Posted by *Cenerae »

An armored elven woman enters the Hall of Records, making her way to the Licensing department after wandering around in a partially lost daze for a time. Smiling at the Fated managing the desk, she makes her request after introducing herself as Tasha.

"Hello. I don't know specifically what document I need, but I was asked to procure a medical license that will allow me to assist at the House of Healing. Specifically in matters of divine magic and theory. Can you please see me sorted with the appropriate documents?"

The woman keeps a pleasant smile on her face as she waits.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Cornello would turn from behind the desk pulling out several forms for the licenses in question. his hands moved with ease across the papers setting them on the table in front of the woman.

Good evening, the Following forms will need to be signed here, there and there
He marked off several spots in the forms as he motioned to them
As well as a licensing fee of 100 jink for your first month, We offer Advanced payments for a whole year at the price of 1100 jink, if you wish to pay for it now, We also Required the house of healing to Sign the following forms for insurance Reasons to state that you will be working with them, and if any accidents happen while somebody is under your care they would be responsible for Such issues.

He set down another set of forms and marked off where they would need to be signed by the owner of the house of healing and the woman herself

once all forms and filled out it will wake roughly two cycles to have your licenses in order, though if you wish to pay a 50 jink expedite cost we can have it done within a cycle as long as you get the forms signed from the house.
*Cenerae

Posted by *Cenerae »

Tasha sets down the requested 1100 jink, paying with one platinum cog and a small pouch of silver pieces, signing the documents and collects up the forms she would need take with her. "I will be back in two cycles then," she says, thanking Cornello with a smile and a nod.

The two cycles go by, and Tasha returns once again, presenting the forms. They were signed both with her own signature and Danae Gren's, on behalf of the House of Healing.

"This should be what you were after, I hope," she smiles, waiting for the paperwork to be inspected. "Was there anything else I needed to do?"
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Cornello was there to receive the documents and he simply slide them into a folder passing them behind him.. he would then reach down under the counter pulling out another envelope and open it up for her, it held the requested license to perform medica related tasks within the city as well as working with the healing house.

No Everything is in order for what you requested, i would suggest though hiring some legal aid for if anything does go wrong or people try to scam you when you are working at the healing house. i left a Card in there for Balanor, he has been working the streets representing those who need legal aid.