Letter to Factotum Aram Oakwright

*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

a Small short letter would arrive on Factotum Aram Oakwrights desk Sealed in Wax with the crest of a fanged wolf head with bat wings behind it

Dear Factotum Aram Oakwright
It has been a while since i have taken the desk of this fool and i still seek more within our faction, and wish to take the steps required to continue my progress within our ranks, last we spoke you said you had. use for my skills and i wish to make my skills of use for our brothers and sisters, even it it mean ridding us of those who are too comfortable in their seats and cannot prove they can hold what they have taken. If you wish to speak in person i will be around the city waiting for a reply. if in private you can leave a message for me at my shop within the hive ward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Cornello Nokomis-----------

((trying to reboot cornellos position within the faction he should have one upgrade (need it reset in game due to re builds) and he is looking to rise in rank while possibly weeding out those who cannot hold their spots.... Mimi was the original Person who ran the event that had been done in the past ))
*witchinghour

Posted by *witchinghour »

Within some cycles, a Fated Namer came searching out for Cornello. In hand with a wax sealed letter, bearing the Fated crest. Instead, it was left within the Nokomis Butchery within the Hive.
wrote:Factotum Cornello Nokomis,

I commend your desire to gain more. As you know, factotum, we do what we will to gain what we deserve for working. Our faction activity has grown quiet lately in the past half a turn. Except for the debacle with a delusional so-called prince. I, and surely our Factol will no doubt desire more renown, prestige, and resources under our control. By all means, do as you see fit to gain us all as a Faction these things. Perhaps start somewhere in the Bazaar, where our mercenaries are becoming frequent due to our dealings with the Indeps. No doubt your skills will prove useful. I will contact you should anything else arise that may interest you.

The future belongs to those you seize it,
Factor Aram Oakwright