Profiteering from the sidelines...

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Factor Zipporath leaves a message upon the Fated desk:

"G'day my lovey duckies, its your good old pal the Zipster, I have a job for anyone accepting.

This Marius fella, certainly got himself a bit of a reputation, but hes a real bugger to track down, thats why my dear sods and soddettes that I would be more than willing to pay a healthy some of jink for anyone that finds a suitably... large, cache of information on this berk's rather tasteful destructive path and his... motivation, per say, upon just why hes got it out for our poor old friend Hildie.

I want answers my loveys, and im happy to pay out a troves worth to any who give me 'em...

Now naturally, a poor blood is gonna have to find this Marius to find out just who he is and what he wants, so if you got the guts to take your place amoung the fated, which I should remind you lovies that no one gets their due for free, then I suggest you grow some and go find this Marius Darktale.

One more name for the hall of records, not that we dont already have some backstory on our old... friend.

But old friends always come with new stories... and we'd "love" to hear his.

An estate paid for, maids and serving men all available, a free years supply of food and ale and a big fat statue for the sod who brings me all that information. And I do mean all of it, we dont just wanna know who he is, we wanna know what makes him tick, how old he is, right down to what the sod ate for dinner last week.

Valueable, information, bloods... is the key, to running this joint.

Remember that.

Zippie away!"