A Meeting With The Namers

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

As Tithing approaches, Factor Aidan lets know he wants to meet any of their namers without current assignment and who aren't already under some other Factotum or Factor's directions.
As he never expressed any real interest regarding their new recruits, except maybe the ones he enrolled himself and few others, chant is he is probably just scouting to find some reliable members among their ranks... for what, is still not clear.

Hard to believe there's no reason, though.

((So yes, Fated we need you! Please do feel free to reply both IC and OOC to this thread: what we would need right now is your timezone and day/time availability for any future plot we are about to start!

I'll begin myself~
Timezone: BST +1 (GMT +2)
Days/time: Except for Sundays, I'm flexible, as long as it isn't too late at night. I will try to fit at my best if all the other can reach an agreement, though!))
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

The reclusive beholder Xxaxacat had been quietly scheming in Undersigil and any pockets among the lower planes that he perceived were weak enough for him to ply his influence in tireless attempt to ever increase his minion army. He quietly sends an underling to respond to the call and offer his services, provided there is something to be gained.

((Xax has been on the bench for a while, and I've taken up Juna as my main, but would be happy to dust him off as a main alt and contribute to some faction RP if there are no objections. He has probably always been my second most well known character and fun to RP.

Flexible schedule around RL priorities. Can go late into the night Euro times and at least late into the evening US time - though not really into the night))
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Cornello Nokomis would Reside Behind a Counter working on several low tier licenses such as bazzaar stall rights and the such as he heard the call himself sending a letter to the factor in response
*Dwarfking

Posted by *Dwarfking »

Sophia would respond and also ask when her tests are schelcdued
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Xax minion would be provided with an answer, although not a written one

"Gain is to be had for anyone willing to put an effort for it, and able to pull out the task.
We also do hope your master will come in "person" at least at the meeting, unless he wants one you, his minions, to hold the badge for him."

__

Sophia would also indeed know of her scheduled exams as well, as the note with the date reached her safely along with the needed informations on where to attend them. http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... ry22786988
*Miss the Gubbins

Posted by *Miss the Gubbins »

((My work schedule just got changed again but I am pacific time zone -8 from GMT in USA and can almost always be online during the weekends! Outside of that at least for the next month or so Weekdays will be hit or miss for me. Will try to give more info when I can.))